Kim Kardashian's Mother Renews Wedding Vows With Bruce Jenner
Kim Kardashian's parents have set an example for the reality star who will marry fiance Kris Humphries in the coming week. Months before Kim says her "I do", her mother Kris Jenner and step-father Bruce Jenner commemorated their 20th anniversary by renewing their wedding vows.
According to Us Magazine, the couple exchanged vows and rings while in Bora Bora for a family trip in late April and early May. The ceremony, attended by Kim, Rob Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Kylie Jenner and Kendall Jenner, was officiated by a Tahitian priest on a hilltop at the Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort and Spa.
Also present to witness the vow renewal, which was taped for an episode of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", was Kourtney's boyfriend Scott Disick and their 20-month-old son Mason. Meanwhile, Khloe Kardashian and her NBA star husband Lamar Odom missed out on the special occasion.
Kim herself will walk down the aisle on August 20 in Montecito, California. The 30-year-old recently asked help from her Twitter followers in choosing the first song she and fiance Kris will dance to as a married couple. Last Saturday, August 6, she tweeted, "Ok guys please help! We still haven't chosen our 1st dance song! Any suggestions? So many good songs!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana