Kim Kardashian's Mother Renews Wedding Vows With Bruce Jenner
Kim Kardashian's parents have set an example for the reality star who will marry fiance Kris Humphries in the coming week. Months before Kim says her "I do", her mother Kris Jenner and step-father Bruce Jenner commemorated their 20th anniversary by renewing their wedding vows.
According to Us Magazine, the couple exchanged vows and rings while in Bora Bora for a family trip in late April and early May. The ceremony, attended by Kim, Rob Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Kylie Jenner and Kendall Jenner, was officiated by a Tahitian priest on a hilltop at the Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort and Spa.
Also present to witness the vow renewal, which was taped for an episode of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", was Kourtney's boyfriend Scott Disick and their 20-month-old son Mason. Meanwhile, Khloe Kardashian and her NBA star husband Lamar Odom missed out on the special occasion.
Kim herself will walk down the aisle on August 20 in Montecito, California. The 30-year-old recently asked help from her Twitter followers in choosing the first song she and fiance Kris will dance to as a married couple. Last Saturday, August 6, she tweeted, "Ok guys please help! We still haven't chosen our 1st dance song! Any suggestions? So many good songs!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- Ireland Baldwin Celebrates Earth Day by Going Topless - See the Pic!
- Dan Stevens Is Open to Another 'Beauty and the Beast' Film
- Jealous Kim Kardashian Planning to Outshine Beyonce by Getting Pregnant Again
- Watch Lady GaGa's Emotional Tribute to Cancer-Stricken Friend During Coachella Performance
- Rob Kardashian's Not Ready to Give Up on His 'Unhealthy' Relationship With Blac Chyna
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon