Kate Gosselin: My Kids Beg on Daily Basis for Me to Remarry
Kate Gosselin is being urged to remarry less than two years after she divorced husband of ten years, Jon Gosselin. When stopping by "Today" on Monday morning, August 8, the "Kate Plus 8" star opened up that her 10-year-old twins and 7-year-old septuplets want a step-father.
"The kids on a daily basis are just begging for me to get married again," spilled the mother of eight. "They bring it up all the time and I'm like, 'I'm not dating anyone.' " In the interview, she said that she's "definitely ready to start dating" again, but admitted there will be a lot of obstacles for her to do so.
"In all honesty, I talk to my best friend about wouldn't it be great if she could go around the country and collect suitable people because the odds of me sort of bumping into someone are rare," the 36-year-old shared. "I have eight kids, I have a crazy work schedule, I'm known, so there are a lot of obstacles. It's sort of daunting."
A new season for "Kate Plus 8" started on Monday night, August 8. During the chat, Kate also addressed rumor the show will be canceled. "There is a lot of talk about it and nobody's told me," she said. "There's been a lot of fans and supporters who have continued to watch us through good and through bad. I just have to take this opportunity to say thank you and we'll still be on TV as long as you're watching us."
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Lady GaGa Set to Release New Album in 2017
- 'My Super Sweet 16' Is Getting a Revival on MTV
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass