Kate Gosselin: My Kids Beg on Daily Basis for Me to Remarry
Kate Gosselin is being urged to remarry less than two years after she divorced husband of ten years, Jon Gosselin. When stopping by "Today" on Monday morning, August 8, the "Kate Plus 8" star opened up that her 10-year-old twins and 7-year-old septuplets want a step-father.
"The kids on a daily basis are just begging for me to get married again," spilled the mother of eight. "They bring it up all the time and I'm like, 'I'm not dating anyone.' " In the interview, she said that she's "definitely ready to start dating" again, but admitted there will be a lot of obstacles for her to do so.
"In all honesty, I talk to my best friend about wouldn't it be great if she could go around the country and collect suitable people because the odds of me sort of bumping into someone are rare," the 36-year-old shared. "I have eight kids, I have a crazy work schedule, I'm known, so there are a lot of obstacles. It's sort of daunting."
A new season for "Kate Plus 8" started on Monday night, August 8. During the chat, Kate also addressed rumor the show will be canceled. "There is a lot of talk about it and nobody's told me," she said. "There's been a lot of fans and supporters who have continued to watch us through good and through bad. I just have to take this opportunity to say thank you and we'll still be on TV as long as you're watching us."
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!