Kate Gosselin: My Kids Beg on Daily Basis for Me to Remarry
Kate Gosselin is being urged to remarry less than two years after she divorced husband of ten years, Jon Gosselin. When stopping by "Today" on Monday morning, August 8, the "Kate Plus 8" star opened up that her 10-year-old twins and 7-year-old septuplets want a step-father.
"The kids on a daily basis are just begging for me to get married again," spilled the mother of eight. "They bring it up all the time and I'm like, 'I'm not dating anyone.' " In the interview, she said that she's "definitely ready to start dating" again, but admitted there will be a lot of obstacles for her to do so.
"In all honesty, I talk to my best friend about wouldn't it be great if she could go around the country and collect suitable people because the odds of me sort of bumping into someone are rare," the 36-year-old shared. "I have eight kids, I have a crazy work schedule, I'm known, so there are a lot of obstacles. It's sort of daunting."
A new season for "Kate Plus 8" started on Monday night, August 8. During the chat, Kate also addressed rumor the show will be canceled. "There is a lot of talk about it and nobody's told me," she said. "There's been a lot of fans and supporters who have continued to watch us through good and through bad. I just have to take this opportunity to say thank you and we'll still be on TV as long as you're watching us."
More Kate Gosselin News
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media