Vienna Girardi Looks to Move In Together With Kasey Kahl
Vienna Girardi is looking to share a new Los Angeles home with boyfriend Kasey Kahl. The former fiancee of Jake Pavelka broke the news of them moving in together when attending the ABC Television Critics Association press tour party on Sunday night, August 7.
The season two contestant of "Bachelor Pad" told PEOPLE, "We are looking at apartments and will take the next step in our relationship." She additionally dished on what she is looking for in an apartment as saying, "I want new appliances because I love to cook, and a nice kitchen, and a big closet, then I'm happy."
While Vienna talked about their plan of moving in together, Kasey couldn't stop gushing about her. "She's my girl! I love her. She's my everything. She's my future, she's my forever, she's my love," he said, before explaining, "We've both been very hurt before, but our relationship comes out of mutual respect for each other. We both want to work on things to make each other happy."
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story