Vienna Girardi Looks to Move In Together With Kasey Kahl
Vienna Girardi is looking to share a new Los Angeles home with boyfriend Kasey Kahl. The former fiancee of Jake Pavelka broke the news of them moving in together when attending the ABC Television Critics Association press tour party on Sunday night, August 7.
The season two contestant of "Bachelor Pad" told PEOPLE, "We are looking at apartments and will take the next step in our relationship." She additionally dished on what she is looking for in an apartment as saying, "I want new appliances because I love to cook, and a nice kitchen, and a big closet, then I'm happy."
While Vienna talked about their plan of moving in together, Kasey couldn't stop gushing about her. "She's my girl! I love her. She's my everything. She's my future, she's my forever, she's my love," he said, before explaining, "We've both been very hurt before, but our relationship comes out of mutual respect for each other. We both want to work on things to make each other happy."
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion