Vienna Girardi Looks to Move In Together With Kasey Kahl
Vienna Girardi is looking to share a new Los Angeles home with boyfriend Kasey Kahl. The former fiancee of Jake Pavelka broke the news of them moving in together when attending the ABC Television Critics Association press tour party on Sunday night, August 7.
The season two contestant of "Bachelor Pad" told PEOPLE, "We are looking at apartments and will take the next step in our relationship." She additionally dished on what she is looking for in an apartment as saying, "I want new appliances because I love to cook, and a nice kitchen, and a big closet, then I'm happy."
While Vienna talked about their plan of moving in together, Kasey couldn't stop gushing about her. "She's my girl! I love her. She's my everything. She's my future, she's my forever, she's my love," he said, before explaining, "We've both been very hurt before, but our relationship comes out of mutual respect for each other. We both want to work on things to make each other happy."
More Vienna Girardi News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism