Vienna Girardi Looks to Move In Together With Kasey Kahl
Vienna Girardi is looking to share a new Los Angeles home with boyfriend Kasey Kahl. The former fiancee of Jake Pavelka broke the news of them moving in together when attending the ABC Television Critics Association press tour party on Sunday night, August 7.
The season two contestant of "Bachelor Pad" told PEOPLE, "We are looking at apartments and will take the next step in our relationship." She additionally dished on what she is looking for in an apartment as saying, "I want new appliances because I love to cook, and a nice kitchen, and a big closet, then I'm happy."
While Vienna talked about their plan of moving in together, Kasey couldn't stop gushing about her. "She's my girl! I love her. She's my everything. She's my future, she's my forever, she's my love," he said, before explaining, "We've both been very hurt before, but our relationship comes out of mutual respect for each other. We both want to work on things to make each other happy."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'