Vienna Girardi Looks to Move In Together With Kasey Kahl
Vienna Girardi is looking to share a new Los Angeles home with boyfriend Kasey Kahl. The former fiancee of Jake Pavelka broke the news of them moving in together when attending the ABC Television Critics Association press tour party on Sunday night, August 7.
The season two contestant of "Bachelor Pad" told PEOPLE, "We are looking at apartments and will take the next step in our relationship." She additionally dished on what she is looking for in an apartment as saying, "I want new appliances because I love to cook, and a nice kitchen, and a big closet, then I'm happy."
While Vienna talked about their plan of moving in together, Kasey couldn't stop gushing about her. "She's my girl! I love her. She's my everything. She's my future, she's my forever, she's my love," he said, before explaining, "We've both been very hurt before, but our relationship comes out of mutual respect for each other. We both want to work on things to make each other happy."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars