First Set Picture From 'Mad Men' Season 5 With Jon Hamm and Elisabeth Moss
Jon Hamm has slipped into director's shoes for "Mad Men" season 5 premiere. The lead actor of the critically acclaimed AMC series has been back on the set to take on the helming duty and was pictured giving a direction to Elisabeth Moss, while co-producer Marcy Patterson, photography director Christopher Manley and executive producer Matthew Weiner were watching.
The photo, which makes its way out via Entertainment Weekly, was taken during the rehearsal shot in Joan Harris' office. Gushing on what he was doing in the image, Ham said, "I don't remember if we were discussing a scene or Albert Pujols' impending free agency, but suffice to say 'directing' is fun!' "
The production of "Mad Men" season 5 itself is kicked off on Monday, August 8 for a March 2012 premiere. The show recently nabbed Outstanding Achievement in Drama prize at the annual Television Critics Association Awards on Saturday, August 6, while Ham was honored for his individual achievement.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance