First Set Picture From 'Mad Men' Season 5 With Jon Hamm and Elisabeth Moss
Jon Hamm has slipped into director's shoes for "Mad Men" season 5 premiere. The lead actor of the critically acclaimed AMC series has been back on the set to take on the helming duty and was pictured giving a direction to Elisabeth Moss, while co-producer Marcy Patterson, photography director Christopher Manley and executive producer Matthew Weiner were watching.
The photo, which makes its way out via Entertainment Weekly, was taken during the rehearsal shot in Joan Harris' office. Gushing on what he was doing in the image, Ham said, "I don't remember if we were discussing a scene or Albert Pujols' impending free agency, but suffice to say 'directing' is fun!' "
The production of "Mad Men" season 5 itself is kicked off on Monday, August 8 for a March 2012 premiere. The show recently nabbed Outstanding Achievement in Drama prize at the annual Television Critics Association Awards on Saturday, August 6, while Ham was honored for his individual achievement.
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'