First Set Picture From 'Mad Men' Season 5 With Jon Hamm and Elisabeth Moss
Jon Hamm has slipped into director's shoes for "Mad Men" season 5 premiere. The lead actor of the critically acclaimed AMC series has been back on the set to take on the helming duty and was pictured giving a direction to Elisabeth Moss, while co-producer Marcy Patterson, photography director Christopher Manley and executive producer Matthew Weiner were watching.
The photo, which makes its way out via Entertainment Weekly, was taken during the rehearsal shot in Joan Harris' office. Gushing on what he was doing in the image, Ham said, "I don't remember if we were discussing a scene or Albert Pujols' impending free agency, but suffice to say 'directing' is fun!' "
The production of "Mad Men" season 5 itself is kicked off on Monday, August 8 for a March 2012 premiere. The show recently nabbed Outstanding Achievement in Drama prize at the annual Television Critics Association Awards on Saturday, August 6, while Ham was honored for his individual achievement.
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media