First Set Picture From 'Mad Men' Season 5 With Jon Hamm and Elisabeth Moss
Jon Hamm has slipped into director's shoes for "Mad Men" season 5 premiere. The lead actor of the critically acclaimed AMC series has been back on the set to take on the helming duty and was pictured giving a direction to Elisabeth Moss, while co-producer Marcy Patterson, photography director Christopher Manley and executive producer Matthew Weiner were watching.
The photo, which makes its way out via Entertainment Weekly, was taken during the rehearsal shot in Joan Harris' office. Gushing on what he was doing in the image, Ham said, "I don't remember if we were discussing a scene or Albert Pujols' impending free agency, but suffice to say 'directing' is fun!' "
The production of "Mad Men" season 5 itself is kicked off on Monday, August 8 for a March 2012 premiere. The show recently nabbed Outstanding Achievement in Drama prize at the annual Television Critics Association Awards on Saturday, August 6, while Ham was honored for his individual achievement.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame