First Set Picture From 'Mad Men' Season 5 With Jon Hamm and Elisabeth Moss
Jon Hamm has slipped into director's shoes for "Mad Men" season 5 premiere. The lead actor of the critically acclaimed AMC series has been back on the set to take on the helming duty and was pictured giving a direction to Elisabeth Moss, while co-producer Marcy Patterson, photography director Christopher Manley and executive producer Matthew Weiner were watching.
The photo, which makes its way out via Entertainment Weekly, was taken during the rehearsal shot in Joan Harris' office. Gushing on what he was doing in the image, Ham said, "I don't remember if we were discussing a scene or Albert Pujols' impending free agency, but suffice to say 'directing' is fun!' "
The production of "Mad Men" season 5 itself is kicked off on Monday, August 8 for a March 2012 premiere. The show recently nabbed Outstanding Achievement in Drama prize at the annual Television Critics Association Awards on Saturday, August 6, while Ham was honored for his individual achievement.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked