New Clip of 'Final Destination 5' Gives Warning of Death
Warner Bros. Pictures has unleashed a new clip from forthcoming thriller "Final Destination 5" just a few days before it arrives in U.S. theaters. Instead of unveiling new unexpected death scenarios, the fresh video contains warning of sudden death that can happen to anyone at anytime.
Titled "They're Closing Us Down", the clip presents a scene where Miles Fisher's Peter Friedkin meets David Koechner's Dennis Lapman. He tries to warn Dennis that nobody is safe from the curse of the death. However, the boss seems to underestimate his warning. Feeling ignored, Miles only tells Dennis, "Whatever, I warned you. Do whatever you want to do."
There are also three other videos which have similar theme. Two of them are titled "Why Are You Following Us?" and "Death Doesn't Like to Be Cheated", and give a look at Tony Todd's William Bludworth who mysteriously warns Peter and his friends of the unexpected death. However, when he is further asked if he knows something about a series of death that happened before, William does not give any clear answer.
The last one, "What Do You Want From Us?", sees Nicholas D'Agosto's Sam Lawton and Emma Bell's Molly Harper in what looks like a hospital. They talk to a man who believes that both of them know something related to a bridge collapse accident that happened before. Claiming he has no idea about the accident, Sam insists, "I don't know anything."
The fifth installment of the thriller film franchise offers a classic storyline that revolves around the themes of determinism, predestination and precognition of death. In the film, the death is unveiled after Sam receives a vision of a bridge collapse and saves a team of coworkers from the terrifying accident.
Written by Eric Heisserer, "Final Destination 5" is directed by Steven Quale and is slated for 3D release in the U.S. on August 12. The movie is also starring Arlen Escarpeta and Jacqueline MacInnes Wood.
"They're Closing Us Down"
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'