First Promo for 'Desperate Housewives' Final Season Looks Back at the Past
As soon as "Desperate Housewives" cancellation was made official, the first promo for the eighth and last season of the show comes out on the web. It compiles footage from the past years of the four original characters - Susan, Lynette, Bree, Gabrielle - and newcomer Renee. Among the highlights are Lynette's struggles to deal with her little children, Bree's rebellious daughter and Gabrielle's affair with her gardener.
When confirming that ABC will end the show's run next year, creator Marc Cherry shared that in the upcoming season "the mystery of what's going on harkens back to the first season." He also revealed his idea to "pay homage to everyone who's been there before and been on the show" for the last episode.
The final season of "Desperate Housewives" will start airing Sunday, September 25 at 9/8c. ABC Entertainment Group president Paul Lee said that he wanted to make sure the drama comedy series "had its victory lap and had its chance to really set out every episode and build an arc for its 22 episodes so that we could say goodbye."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says