First Promo for 'Desperate Housewives' Final Season Looks Back at the Past
As soon as "Desperate Housewives" cancellation was made official, the first promo for the eighth and last season of the show comes out on the web. It compiles footage from the past years of the four original characters - Susan, Lynette, Bree, Gabrielle - and newcomer Renee. Among the highlights are Lynette's struggles to deal with her little children, Bree's rebellious daughter and Gabrielle's affair with her gardener.
When confirming that ABC will end the show's run next year, creator Marc Cherry shared that in the upcoming season "the mystery of what's going on harkens back to the first season." He also revealed his idea to "pay homage to everyone who's been there before and been on the show" for the last episode.
The final season of "Desperate Housewives" will start airing Sunday, September 25 at 9/8c. ABC Entertainment Group president Paul Lee said that he wanted to make sure the drama comedy series "had its victory lap and had its chance to really set out every episode and build an arc for its 22 episodes so that we could say goodbye."
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl