First Promo for 'Desperate Housewives' Final Season Looks Back at the Past
As soon as "Desperate Housewives" cancellation was made official, the first promo for the eighth and last season of the show comes out on the web. It compiles footage from the past years of the four original characters - Susan, Lynette, Bree, Gabrielle - and newcomer Renee. Among the highlights are Lynette's struggles to deal with her little children, Bree's rebellious daughter and Gabrielle's affair with her gardener.
When confirming that ABC will end the show's run next year, creator Marc Cherry shared that in the upcoming season "the mystery of what's going on harkens back to the first season." He also revealed his idea to "pay homage to everyone who's been there before and been on the show" for the last episode.
The final season of "Desperate Housewives" will start airing Sunday, September 25 at 9/8c. ABC Entertainment Group president Paul Lee said that he wanted to make sure the drama comedy series "had its victory lap and had its chance to really set out every episode and build an arc for its 22 episodes so that we could say goodbye."
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set