Video Premiere: Lauren Alaina's 'Like My Mother Does'
Lauren Alaina's music video for her debut single "Like My Mother Does" has been premiered. It features her sitting on the porch of a house and flashes pictures from her childhood which shows her journey from then until what she becomes now.
The music video comes from direction hands of Shaun Silva in Altadena, Calif. "[It] is all about my mom and it has footage from my childhood and pictures of me and my family while I was growing up," the 2011 "American Idol" runner-up shared the premise behind the clip.
"It's all projected on this beautiful Southern-style house. It's really great. It shows my life, so people will know more about me after they see it," she added. "I love that it shows who I am and how I became who I am. It shows my family and all about what I've done all through the years, and I love that."
"Like My Mother Does" is the first offering from Lauren's upcoming first studio album which is yet to be titled. "I cannot wait for my album to come out and I can't wait for my fans to know when it's coming," she gushed. "My fans have made everything happen for me. They voted and stood behind me through this whole experience."
Lauren Alaina's "Like My Mother Does" music video
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage