Video Premiere: Lauren Alaina's 'Like My Mother Does'
Lauren Alaina's music video for her debut single "Like My Mother Does" has been premiered. It features her sitting on the porch of a house and flashes pictures from her childhood which shows her journey from then until what she becomes now.
The music video comes from direction hands of Shaun Silva in Altadena, Calif. "[It] is all about my mom and it has footage from my childhood and pictures of me and my family while I was growing up," the 2011 "American Idol" runner-up shared the premise behind the clip.
"It's all projected on this beautiful Southern-style house. It's really great. It shows my life, so people will know more about me after they see it," she added. "I love that it shows who I am and how I became who I am. It shows my family and all about what I've done all through the years, and I love that."
"Like My Mother Does" is the first offering from Lauren's upcoming first studio album which is yet to be titled. "I cannot wait for my album to come out and I can't wait for my fans to know when it's coming," she gushed. "My fans have made everything happen for me. They voted and stood behind me through this whole experience."
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says