Video Premiere: Lauren Alaina's 'Like My Mother Does'
Lauren Alaina's music video for her debut single "Like My Mother Does" has been premiered. It features her sitting on the porch of a house and flashes pictures from her childhood which shows her journey from then until what she becomes now.
The music video comes from direction hands of Shaun Silva in Altadena, Calif. "[It] is all about my mom and it has footage from my childhood and pictures of me and my family while I was growing up," the 2011 "American Idol" runner-up shared the premise behind the clip.
"It's all projected on this beautiful Southern-style house. It's really great. It shows my life, so people will know more about me after they see it," she added. "I love that it shows who I am and how I became who I am. It shows my family and all about what I've done all through the years, and I love that."
"Like My Mother Does" is the first offering from Lauren's upcoming first studio album which is yet to be titled. "I cannot wait for my album to come out and I can't wait for my fans to know when it's coming," she gushed. "My fans have made everything happen for me. They voted and stood behind me through this whole experience."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie