Report: Scarlett Johansson Been Texting Ryan Reynolds Nonstop
Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds continue to be plaque with rekindled romance rumors. Around a month after the two were seen dining together, Star magazine reported that the actress playing Black Widow in "The Avengers" has been in constant communication with her ex-husband to win him back.
About the matter, an insider spilled, "She's been texting and calling him nonstop since the dinner." Scarlett and Ryan enjoyed a reported flirty dinner at Little Dom's restaurant in Los Angeles on July 9, eight days after their divorce was finalized. Of the outing, the inside source said, "Scarlett had been asking Ryan to meet since the first week of June."
According to Star, the 26-year-old split from her "Green Lantern" star husband because of her reluctance to start a family. "Scarlett said her career is her baby," so said the inside source. "But Ryan's a family guy."
Meanwhile, Scarlett's fling with Sean Penn shortly after the split was said to be nothing more than a rebound. The insider explained, "She got over the pain of their split by jumping into a fling with Sean, but when that fizzled, she admitted that she felt incredibly alone."
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?