Report: Scarlett Johansson Been Texting Ryan Reynolds Nonstop
Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds continue to be plaque with rekindled romance rumors. Around a month after the two were seen dining together, Star magazine reported that the actress playing Black Widow in "The Avengers" has been in constant communication with her ex-husband to win him back.
About the matter, an insider spilled, "She's been texting and calling him nonstop since the dinner." Scarlett and Ryan enjoyed a reported flirty dinner at Little Dom's restaurant in Los Angeles on July 9, eight days after their divorce was finalized. Of the outing, the inside source said, "Scarlett had been asking Ryan to meet since the first week of June."
According to Star, the 26-year-old split from her "Green Lantern" star husband because of her reluctance to start a family. "Scarlett said her career is her baby," so said the inside source. "But Ryan's a family guy."
Meanwhile, Scarlett's fling with Sean Penn shortly after the split was said to be nothing more than a rebound. The insider explained, "She got over the pain of their split by jumping into a fling with Sean, but when that fizzled, she admitted that she felt incredibly alone."
More Scarlett Johansson News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son