Justin Bieber Steals Kisses From Selena Gomez at 2011 Teen Choice Awards
Recent rumor that Justin Bieber has broken up with Selena Gomez has been proven to be a false one. On Sunday, August 7, the "Baby" hitmaker and his songstress girlfriend attended the 2011 Teen Choice Awards, and were caught on camera getting extra cozy as he stole kisses from her.
Though arriving separately at the Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, California, the teen couple sat side-by-side once they got inside and held hands throughout the show. Justin even clapped and sang along when Selena performed "Love You Like a Love Song" with her band The Scene.
The Sun earlier reported that Justin's relationship with Selena is on the rocks. The British tabloid claimed that Selena doesn't particularly fond of his friends in the music industry, such as Sean Kingston, Lil Wayne and Chris Brown, and has ordered him not to hang out with them.
"Selena told him to stop hanging with these bad people. She didn't want him to crash her gig. They had a huge row and said it was good they were having time apart while she was on tour," a friend of the "Monte Carlo" beauty said. "It's hard seeing a little 17-year-old crying and saying he loves her."
Both Justin and Selena grabbed multiple wins at this year's Teen Choice Awards. Justin picked up four awards, nailing Choice Music: Male Artist, Choice Male Hottie, Choice Twit and Choice TV Villain for his guest role on "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation". His girlfriend, in the meantime, took home five surfboards, including Choice Female Hottie and Choice Music: Group.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap