Lea Michele and Darren Criss Dazzle at 'Glee: The 3D Concert Movie' Premiere
The world premiere of "Glee: The 3D Concert Movie" was held over the weekend at Regency Village Theatre in Los Angeles, California. The "Glee" regulars like Lea Michele, Darren Criss and Jenna Ushkowitz came to the screening, mingling with celebrity guests such as Rebecca Black and Hailee Steinfeld.
The Rachel Berry depicter looked dazzling in a little black dress which accentuated her voluptuous figure. The cocktail gown was covered with layers of black netting and lace around the bust and waist. She wore her hair in a pig tail and finished off her elegant look with a pair of black heels.
Darren who plays openly-gay student Blaine looked sharp in a gray tuxedo. His co-stars Chord Overstreet, Harry Shum Jr. and Cory Monteith also suited up, while his on-screen love interest Chris Colfer ditched tux and wore only a gray metallic shirt and black denims.
The other stars attending the event included Naya Rivera, Jayma Mays, Ashley Fink, Amber Riley, Chord Overstreet, Heather Morris and Dianna Agron. "Glee" Creator Ryan Murphy showed his support as well, walking down the red carpet in a casual attire; red tee, black leather jacket and slacks.
"Glee: The 3D Concert Movie" will arrive in the U.S. theaters on August 12. It features live performance footage from 2011 Glee Live! In Concert! tour which kicked off May 15 when "Glee" went on a break after the finale of season 2. The gig has been wrapped July 3 at The O2 Arena in Dublin, Ireland.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed