'True Blood' 4.08 Preview: Vampires Vs. Witches Battle
The tension between vampires and witches is likely to reach its highest point in the next episode of "True Blood". Bill wants to speak face to face with Marnie at a cemetary in Bon Temps, but the two end up coming with their respective allies in the midnight meeting.
As Sookie and Eric pledge their allegiance to the King, the Stackhouse girl is put up against her best friend Tara. Meanwhile, the wolf pack, which Alcide and Debbie recently joined, decide to stay out of the war between vampires and witches .
Called "Spellbound", the episode will air Sunday, August 14 at 9/8c on HBO. Also in this upcoming outing, Lafayette becomes the pawn of a tormented spirit, while Jason is torn between friendship and passion.
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake