'True Blood' 4.08 Preview: Vampires Vs. Witches Battle
The tension between vampires and witches is likely to reach its highest point in the next episode of "True Blood". Bill wants to speak face to face with Marnie at a cemetary in Bon Temps, but the two end up coming with their respective allies in the midnight meeting.
As Sookie and Eric pledge their allegiance to the King, the Stackhouse girl is put up against her best friend Tara. Meanwhile, the wolf pack, which Alcide and Debbie recently joined, decide to stay out of the war between vampires and witches .
Called "Spellbound", the episode will air Sunday, August 14 at 9/8c on HBO. Also in this upcoming outing, Lafayette becomes the pawn of a tormented spirit, while Jason is torn between friendship and passion.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns