'True Blood' 4.08 Preview: Vampires Vs. Witches Battle
The tension between vampires and witches is likely to reach its highest point in the next episode of "True Blood". Bill wants to speak face to face with Marnie at a cemetary in Bon Temps, but the two end up coming with their respective allies in the midnight meeting.
As Sookie and Eric pledge their allegiance to the King, the Stackhouse girl is put up against her best friend Tara. Meanwhile, the wolf pack, which Alcide and Debbie recently joined, decide to stay out of the war between vampires and witches .
Called "Spellbound", the episode will air Sunday, August 14 at 9/8c on HBO. Also in this upcoming outing, Lafayette becomes the pawn of a tormented spirit, while Jason is torn between friendship and passion.
More True Blood News
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed