'True Blood' 4.08 Preview: Vampires Vs. Witches Battle
The tension between vampires and witches is likely to reach its highest point in the next episode of "True Blood". Bill wants to speak face to face with Marnie at a cemetary in Bon Temps, but the two end up coming with their respective allies in the midnight meeting.
As Sookie and Eric pledge their allegiance to the King, the Stackhouse girl is put up against her best friend Tara. Meanwhile, the wolf pack, which Alcide and Debbie recently joined, decide to stay out of the war between vampires and witches .
Called "Spellbound", the episode will air Sunday, August 14 at 9/8c on HBO. Also in this upcoming outing, Lafayette becomes the pawn of a tormented spirit, while Jason is torn between friendship and passion.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'