'True Blood' 4.08 Preview: Vampires Vs. Witches Battle
The tension between vampires and witches is likely to reach its highest point in the next episode of "True Blood". Bill wants to speak face to face with Marnie at a cemetary in Bon Temps, but the two end up coming with their respective allies in the midnight meeting.
As Sookie and Eric pledge their allegiance to the King, the Stackhouse girl is put up against her best friend Tara. Meanwhile, the wolf pack, which Alcide and Debbie recently joined, decide to stay out of the war between vampires and witches .
Called "Spellbound", the episode will air Sunday, August 14 at 9/8c on HBO. Also in this upcoming outing, Lafayette becomes the pawn of a tormented spirit, while Jason is torn between friendship and passion.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video