Pictures: Eminem, Skylar Grey and More Rock Lollapalooza 2011
Lollapalooza 2011 over the weekend was a huge success. Featuring Coldplay, Muse, Cee-Lo Green, OK Go and more, the music festival drew a record attendance of 270000 flooding Grant Park in Chicago. Around 90,000 people came to the gig each day.
Concertgoers were sent into frenzy on the second day with Eminem's headlining set. Wearing a black Bad Meets Evil shirt, the Slim Shady delivered a bunch of songs including his tracks from the reunion project. Bruno Mars and Royce da 5'9" appeared on stage as guests.
The other musical guests that night included Skylar Grey, Lykke Li, Fall Out Boy's Patrick Stump, My Morning Jacket and Taylor Momsen's band The Pretty Reckless.
The gig was opened August 5 with live performances from The Kills, Chris Martin and his bandmates as well as Matthew Bellamy and his gang. The third and final day of the event was closed by a number of big stars including Foo Fighters.
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease