Pictures: Eminem, Skylar Grey and More Rock Lollapalooza 2011
Lollapalooza 2011 over the weekend was a huge success. Featuring Coldplay, Muse, Cee-Lo Green, OK Go and more, the music festival drew a record attendance of 270000 flooding Grant Park in Chicago. Around 90,000 people came to the gig each day.
Concertgoers were sent into frenzy on the second day with Eminem's headlining set. Wearing a black Bad Meets Evil shirt, the Slim Shady delivered a bunch of songs including his tracks from the reunion project. Bruno Mars and Royce da 5'9" appeared on stage as guests.
The other musical guests that night included Skylar Grey, Lykke Li, Fall Out Boy's Patrick Stump, My Morning Jacket and Taylor Momsen's band The Pretty Reckless.
The gig was opened August 5 with live performances from The Kills, Chris Martin and his bandmates as well as Matthew Bellamy and his gang. The third and final day of the event was closed by a number of big stars including Foo Fighters.
More Eminem News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance