Pictures: Eminem, Skylar Grey and More Rock Lollapalooza 2011
Lollapalooza 2011 over the weekend was a huge success. Featuring Coldplay, Muse, Cee-Lo Green, OK Go and more, the music festival drew a record attendance of 270000 flooding Grant Park in Chicago. Around 90,000 people came to the gig each day.
Concertgoers were sent into frenzy on the second day with Eminem's headlining set. Wearing a black Bad Meets Evil shirt, the Slim Shady delivered a bunch of songs including his tracks from the reunion project. Bruno Mars and Royce da 5'9" appeared on stage as guests.
The other musical guests that night included Skylar Grey, Lykke Li, Fall Out Boy's Patrick Stump, My Morning Jacket and Taylor Momsen's band The Pretty Reckless.
The gig was opened August 5 with live performances from The Kills, Chris Martin and his bandmates as well as Matthew Bellamy and his gang. The third and final day of the event was closed by a number of big stars including Foo Fighters.
More Eminem News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars