Pictures: Eminem, Skylar Grey and More Rock Lollapalooza 2011
Lollapalooza 2011 over the weekend was a huge success. Featuring Coldplay, Muse, Cee-Lo Green, OK Go and more, the music festival drew a record attendance of 270000 flooding Grant Park in Chicago. Around 90,000 people came to the gig each day.
Concertgoers were sent into frenzy on the second day with Eminem's headlining set. Wearing a black Bad Meets Evil shirt, the Slim Shady delivered a bunch of songs including his tracks from the reunion project. Bruno Mars and Royce da 5'9" appeared on stage as guests.
The other musical guests that night included Skylar Grey, Lykke Li, Fall Out Boy's Patrick Stump, My Morning Jacket and Taylor Momsen's band The Pretty Reckless.
The gig was opened August 5 with live performances from The Kills, Chris Martin and his bandmates as well as Matthew Bellamy and his gang. The third and final day of the event was closed by a number of big stars including Foo Fighters.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'