OutKast's Big Boi Arrested for Ecstasy and Viagra Possession
Big Boi is staring down several drug charges following his Sunday (August 7) arrest in Miami. According to the Miami-Dade County Corrections and Rehabilitation Department, the one-half of Hip-Hop duo OutKast has been charged with one count of drug possession and three counts of possession of a controlled substance.
The 36-year-old rapper was busted by customs and border patrol dogs with MDMA powder, ecstasy pills and Viagra when exiting a cruise ship. It is said that he didn't have a prescription for the Viagra. TMZ reported that he was booked at 1:35 P.M. ET, and was held on $16,000 bond. He has since been released from jail.
Big Boi's attorney Daniel Kane has issued a statement regarding the MC's arrest. "While Big Boi was traveling with his group and friends, a small amount of contraband was found in the collective luggage," he said through CNN. "I am confident when the entire facts are aired Big Boi will be completely exonerated."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia