OutKast's Big Boi Arrested for Ecstasy and Viagra Possession
Big Boi is staring down several drug charges following his Sunday (August 7) arrest in Miami. According to the Miami-Dade County Corrections and Rehabilitation Department, the one-half of Hip-Hop duo OutKast has been charged with one count of drug possession and three counts of possession of a controlled substance.
The 36-year-old rapper was busted by customs and border patrol dogs with MDMA powder, ecstasy pills and Viagra when exiting a cruise ship. It is said that he didn't have a prescription for the Viagra. TMZ reported that he was booked at 1:35 P.M. ET, and was held on $16,000 bond. He has since been released from jail.
Big Boi's attorney Daniel Kane has issued a statement regarding the MC's arrest. "While Big Boi was traveling with his group and friends, a small amount of contraband was found in the collective luggage," he said through CNN. "I am confident when the entire facts are aired Big Boi will be completely exonerated."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars