OutKast's Big Boi Arrested for Ecstasy and Viagra Possession
Big Boi is staring down several drug charges following his Sunday (August 7) arrest in Miami. According to the Miami-Dade County Corrections and Rehabilitation Department, the one-half of Hip-Hop duo OutKast has been charged with one count of drug possession and three counts of possession of a controlled substance.
The 36-year-old rapper was busted by customs and border patrol dogs with MDMA powder, ecstasy pills and Viagra when exiting a cruise ship. It is said that he didn't have a prescription for the Viagra. TMZ reported that he was booked at 1:35 P.M. ET, and was held on $16,000 bond. He has since been released from jail.
Big Boi's attorney Daniel Kane has issued a statement regarding the MC's arrest. "While Big Boi was traveling with his group and friends, a small amount of contraband was found in the collective luggage," he said through CNN. "I am confident when the entire facts are aired Big Boi will be completely exonerated."
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image