OutKast's Big Boi Arrested for Ecstasy and Viagra Possession
Big Boi is staring down several drug charges following his Sunday (August 7) arrest in Miami. According to the Miami-Dade County Corrections and Rehabilitation Department, the one-half of Hip-Hop duo OutKast has been charged with one count of drug possession and three counts of possession of a controlled substance.
The 36-year-old rapper was busted by customs and border patrol dogs with MDMA powder, ecstasy pills and Viagra when exiting a cruise ship. It is said that he didn't have a prescription for the Viagra. TMZ reported that he was booked at 1:35 P.M. ET, and was held on $16,000 bond. He has since been released from jail.
Big Boi's attorney Daniel Kane has issued a statement regarding the MC's arrest. "While Big Boi was traveling with his group and friends, a small amount of contraband was found in the collective luggage," he said through CNN. "I am confident when the entire facts are aired Big Boi will be completely exonerated."
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy