Katy Perry's 'Last Friday Night' Remix Ft. Missy Elliott Arrives Early
Ahead of its Monday release, Katy Perry's "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)" remix leaked for fans' listening pleasure. Featuring Missy Elliott, the revamped track kicks off with some additional verses from the femcee.
"It's a Friday night now here we go/ I ain't no stripper but I work the pole/ Bartender can you pour some more/ And I'm so tipsy coming out the club," the Grammy-winning rapper spits her lines. Near the end of the song, she comes back chanting "T.G.I.F." before giving some other extra verses.
The remix is expected to boost the sales and airplay requests of Katy's single and push it to the top spot of Billboard Hot 200. If she climbs to No.1, she will score fifth "Teenage Dream" No. 1 single and break another chart record. It will make her tied with Michael Jackson whose 1987's "Bad" had also generated five separate No. 1s.
If the audio can not be played, head over to the official link to stream the song.
More Katy Perry News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video