Katy Perry's 'Last Friday Night' Remix Ft. Missy Elliott Arrives Early
Ahead of its Monday release, Katy Perry's "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)" remix leaked for fans' listening pleasure. Featuring Missy Elliott, the revamped track kicks off with some additional verses from the femcee.
"It's a Friday night now here we go/ I ain't no stripper but I work the pole/ Bartender can you pour some more/ And I'm so tipsy coming out the club," the Grammy-winning rapper spits her lines. Near the end of the song, she comes back chanting "T.G.I.F." before giving some other extra verses.
The remix is expected to boost the sales and airplay requests of Katy's single and push it to the top spot of Billboard Hot 200. If she climbs to No.1, she will score fifth "Teenage Dream" No. 1 single and break another chart record. It will make her tied with Michael Jackson whose 1987's "Bad" had also generated five separate No. 1s.
If the audio can not be played, head over to the official link to stream the song.
More Katy Perry News
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'