Rebecca Black Appeared at Katy Perry's L.A. Concert
Just like in Katy Perry's music video for "Last Friday Night", Rebecca Black appeared at Perry's concert unannounced. Perry was entertaining a sold-out show at L.A's Nokia Theater on Friday, August 5 when Black suddenly emerged from the backstage to help Perry finish the cover of her "Friday" song.
The venue was filled to the brim, mostly with women. Perry belted out a mixture of her hits such as "I Kissed a Girl" and "Teenage Dream" at the beginning of her set and began covering other artists' songs toward the middle. She sang Rihanna's "Only Girl (In the World)", Willow Smith's "Whip My Hair" and did a snippet of Jay-Z's "Big Pimpin".
While the acoustic set was still on stage, Perry led the crowd to sing Black's "Friday" and surprised them with the original singer. Black, who made a cameo in the music video of Perry's aptly titled song "Last Friday Night", sat on a stool and finished the song as a duet.
Perry closed her performance with another cover, this time Whitney Houston's "I Wanna Dance With Somebody", and "Firework".
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard