Rebecca Black Appeared at Katy Perry's L.A. Concert
Just like in Katy Perry's music video for "Last Friday Night", Rebecca Black appeared at Perry's concert unannounced. Perry was entertaining a sold-out show at L.A's Nokia Theater on Friday, August 5 when Black suddenly emerged from the backstage to help Perry finish the cover of her "Friday" song.
The venue was filled to the brim, mostly with women. Perry belted out a mixture of her hits such as "I Kissed a Girl" and "Teenage Dream" at the beginning of her set and began covering other artists' songs toward the middle. She sang Rihanna's "Only Girl (In the World)", Willow Smith's "Whip My Hair" and did a snippet of Jay-Z's "Big Pimpin".
While the acoustic set was still on stage, Perry led the crowd to sing Black's "Friday" and surprised them with the original singer. Black, who made a cameo in the music video of Perry's aptly titled song "Last Friday Night", sat on a stool and finished the song as a duet.
Perry closed her performance with another cover, this time Whitney Houston's "I Wanna Dance With Somebody", and "Firework".
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding