Actor Francesco Quinn Died While Running With Son
Anthony Quinn's actor son Francesco Quinn died of heart attack on Friday, August 5 night while running on the street near his Malibu home. The 43-year-old collapsed while out with his son Max. His neighbor tried to revive him but "at a certain point it turned, and there was no response."
"There was a moment where we thought that we were making progress, that we started to sense that this could work. We were working feverishly at it," a witness told Malibu Patch about the moments before they realized they could do nothing further. Paramedics arrived and took Quinn to hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Francesco is survived by his wife Valentina Castellani-Quinn and their three children. "Francesco was my soulmate and the best father for Sofia, Michela and Max," Valentina told the Malibu Patch. "I will love him forever."
Francesco is best known for his role as drug dealer Rhah in "Platoon". He also landed roles on TV series like "24", "ER", and "Restless".
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri