Actor Francesco Quinn Died While Running With Son
Anthony Quinn's actor son Francesco Quinn died of heart attack on Friday, August 5 night while running on the street near his Malibu home. The 43-year-old collapsed while out with his son Max. His neighbor tried to revive him but "at a certain point it turned, and there was no response."
"There was a moment where we thought that we were making progress, that we started to sense that this could work. We were working feverishly at it," a witness told Malibu Patch about the moments before they realized they could do nothing further. Paramedics arrived and took Quinn to hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Francesco is survived by his wife Valentina Castellani-Quinn and their three children. "Francesco was my soulmate and the best father for Sofia, Michela and Max," Valentina told the Malibu Patch. "I will love him forever."
Francesco is best known for his role as drug dealer Rhah in "Platoon". He also landed roles on TV series like "24", "ER", and "Restless".
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'