Actor Francesco Quinn Died While Running With Son
Anthony Quinn's actor son Francesco Quinn died of heart attack on Friday, August 5 night while running on the street near his Malibu home. The 43-year-old collapsed while out with his son Max. His neighbor tried to revive him but "at a certain point it turned, and there was no response."
"There was a moment where we thought that we were making progress, that we started to sense that this could work. We were working feverishly at it," a witness told Malibu Patch about the moments before they realized they could do nothing further. Paramedics arrived and took Quinn to hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Francesco is survived by his wife Valentina Castellani-Quinn and their three children. "Francesco was my soulmate and the best father for Sofia, Michela and Max," Valentina told the Malibu Patch. "I will love him forever."
Francesco is best known for his role as drug dealer Rhah in "Platoon". He also landed roles on TV series like "24", "ER", and "Restless".
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory