Actor Francesco Quinn Died While Running With Son
Anthony Quinn's actor son Francesco Quinn died of heart attack on Friday, August 5 night while running on the street near his Malibu home. The 43-year-old collapsed while out with his son Max. His neighbor tried to revive him but "at a certain point it turned, and there was no response."
"There was a moment where we thought that we were making progress, that we started to sense that this could work. We were working feverishly at it," a witness told Malibu Patch about the moments before they realized they could do nothing further. Paramedics arrived and took Quinn to hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Francesco is survived by his wife Valentina Castellani-Quinn and their three children. "Francesco was my soulmate and the best father for Sofia, Michela and Max," Valentina told the Malibu Patch. "I will love him forever."
Francesco is best known for his role as drug dealer Rhah in "Platoon". He also landed roles on TV series like "24", "ER", and "Restless".
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding