Actor Francesco Quinn Died While Running With Son
Anthony Quinn's actor son Francesco Quinn died of heart attack on Friday, August 5 night while running on the street near his Malibu home. The 43-year-old collapsed while out with his son Max. His neighbor tried to revive him but "at a certain point it turned, and there was no response."
"There was a moment where we thought that we were making progress, that we started to sense that this could work. We were working feverishly at it," a witness told Malibu Patch about the moments before they realized they could do nothing further. Paramedics arrived and took Quinn to hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Francesco is survived by his wife Valentina Castellani-Quinn and their three children. "Francesco was my soulmate and the best father for Sofia, Michela and Max," Valentina told the Malibu Patch. "I will love him forever."
Francesco is best known for his role as drug dealer Rhah in "Platoon". He also landed roles on TV series like "24", "ER", and "Restless".
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked