Actor Francesco Quinn Died While Running With Son
Anthony Quinn's actor son Francesco Quinn died of heart attack on Friday, August 5 night while running on the street near his Malibu home. The 43-year-old collapsed while out with his son Max. His neighbor tried to revive him but "at a certain point it turned, and there was no response."
"There was a moment where we thought that we were making progress, that we started to sense that this could work. We were working feverishly at it," a witness told Malibu Patch about the moments before they realized they could do nothing further. Paramedics arrived and took Quinn to hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Francesco is survived by his wife Valentina Castellani-Quinn and their three children. "Francesco was my soulmate and the best father for Sofia, Michela and Max," Valentina told the Malibu Patch. "I will love him forever."
Francesco is best known for his role as drug dealer Rhah in "Platoon". He also landed roles on TV series like "24", "ER", and "Restless".
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Confirms Return of Original Cast Member
- Report: Migos Beats Up Sean Kingston in Las Vegas Brawl
- 'Deadpool 2' Will Start Filming Soon, Kerry Washington Responds to Casting Rumors
- Ronda Rousey Is Set to Guest Star as Prison Inmate on 'Blindspot'
- Kim Kardashian's Terrified Family's Lavish Lifestyle 'Has Affected' Kanye West's Mental State
- French Montana Partying With Chris Brown and Migos in 'Hold Up' Music Video
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Was 'Racially Profiled' for Wearing Headscarf at Airport
- 'Iron Fist' Featurette Reveals Details of 'Daredevil' Villain Madame Gao, New Motion Poster Arrives