NY Woman Threatened to Kill Marion Cotillard
Marion Cotillard is the latest celebrity who has to deal with a dangerously-obsessed fan. A New York woman named Teresa Yuan, who is believed in her 30s, has posted on a fan website a video which indicates that she wants to kill the actress.
"The guilt and sorrow I feel now, I won't feel after it happens. After it happens, I'll feel no regrets whatsoever... that's apparently how it feels to be a killer, to be a murderer," Yuan said in the video sent on July 23. The stalker also said in a series of emails that she knew Cotillard's whereabouts and would meet her.
The site's administrator first alerted the FBI in April of alarming emails and videos sent by Yuan. Agent Bradford Price wrote in a complaint filed in Brooklyn Federal Court that Yuan growled and hissed to her iPhone camera after saying in another video, "I can be very calm and respectful and kind, but then you push me too far or back me in a corner and this is how I feel."
The French actress and her family grew "concerned for their physical safety". Yuan was detained this week and charged with "interstated stalking", but she was released on Friday, August 5 on $50,000 bail. Her lawyer Michael Schneider, declined to comment on the case, NY Daily News reported.
More Marion Cotillard News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics