Charlie Sheen Will Watch His Funeral on 'Two and a Half Men'
Charlie Sheen has heard of his own funeral on "Two and a Half Men" and his response is none other than glee. The actor, who played Charlie Harper on the sitcom, will be celebrating the event and watch the premiere episode from his home.
"I will be watching my fake funeral, attended by my fake ex-girlfriends, from my very, very real movie theater, with my very real hotties in tow," he told TMZ. CBS is yet to confirm a death but has built a funeral set featuring Charlie's famous bowling shirt.
According to TMZ's sources, audience who attended the taping on Friday, August 5 only saw bits and pieces of the funeral scene because the producers want to keep Charlie's cause of death a secret. They only heard that Charlie was involved in an "accident".
Sheen is replaced by Ashton Kutcher who plays an Internet billionaire buying his bachelor pad. There will be guest stars on the September 19 episode including actresses who have played Charlie's past lovers.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'