Charlie Sheen Will Watch His Funeral on 'Two and a Half Men'
Charlie Sheen has heard of his own funeral on "Two and a Half Men" and his response is none other than glee. The actor, who played Charlie Harper on the sitcom, will be celebrating the event and watch the premiere episode from his home.
"I will be watching my fake funeral, attended by my fake ex-girlfriends, from my very, very real movie theater, with my very real hotties in tow," he told TMZ. CBS is yet to confirm a death but has built a funeral set featuring Charlie's famous bowling shirt.
According to TMZ's sources, audience who attended the taping on Friday, August 5 only saw bits and pieces of the funeral scene because the producers want to keep Charlie's cause of death a secret. They only heard that Charlie was involved in an "accident".
Sheen is replaced by Ashton Kutcher who plays an Internet billionaire buying his bachelor pad. There will be guest stars on the September 19 episode including actresses who have played Charlie's past lovers.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones