Charlie Sheen Will Watch His Funeral on 'Two and a Half Men'
Charlie Sheen has heard of his own funeral on "Two and a Half Men" and his response is none other than glee. The actor, who played Charlie Harper on the sitcom, will be celebrating the event and watch the premiere episode from his home.
"I will be watching my fake funeral, attended by my fake ex-girlfriends, from my very, very real movie theater, with my very real hotties in tow," he told TMZ. CBS is yet to confirm a death but has built a funeral set featuring Charlie's famous bowling shirt.
According to TMZ's sources, audience who attended the taping on Friday, August 5 only saw bits and pieces of the funeral scene because the producers want to keep Charlie's cause of death a secret. They only heard that Charlie was involved in an "accident".
Sheen is replaced by Ashton Kutcher who plays an Internet billionaire buying his bachelor pad. There will be guest stars on the September 19 episode including actresses who have played Charlie's past lovers.
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating