Charlie Sheen Will Watch His Funeral on 'Two and a Half Men'
Charlie Sheen has heard of his own funeral on "Two and a Half Men" and his response is none other than glee. The actor, who played Charlie Harper on the sitcom, will be celebrating the event and watch the premiere episode from his home.
"I will be watching my fake funeral, attended by my fake ex-girlfriends, from my very, very real movie theater, with my very real hotties in tow," he told TMZ. CBS is yet to confirm a death but has built a funeral set featuring Charlie's famous bowling shirt.
According to TMZ's sources, audience who attended the taping on Friday, August 5 only saw bits and pieces of the funeral scene because the producers want to keep Charlie's cause of death a secret. They only heard that Charlie was involved in an "accident".
Sheen is replaced by Ashton Kutcher who plays an Internet billionaire buying his bachelor pad. There will be guest stars on the September 19 episode including actresses who have played Charlie's past lovers.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert