Charlie Sheen Will Watch His Funeral on 'Two and a Half Men'
Charlie Sheen has heard of his own funeral on "Two and a Half Men" and his response is none other than glee. The actor, who played Charlie Harper on the sitcom, will be celebrating the event and watch the premiere episode from his home.
"I will be watching my fake funeral, attended by my fake ex-girlfriends, from my very, very real movie theater, with my very real hotties in tow," he told TMZ. CBS is yet to confirm a death but has built a funeral set featuring Charlie's famous bowling shirt.
According to TMZ's sources, audience who attended the taping on Friday, August 5 only saw bits and pieces of the funeral scene because the producers want to keep Charlie's cause of death a secret. They only heard that Charlie was involved in an "accident".
Sheen is replaced by Ashton Kutcher who plays an Internet billionaire buying his bachelor pad. There will be guest stars on the September 19 episode including actresses who have played Charlie's past lovers.
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture