Ethan Hawke and Wife Showed Newborn Child in NYC
Ethan Hawke is fourth-time father. It has been confirmed that his wife Ryan Shawhughes gave birth to a baby girl a couple of weeks ago and the couple was spotted with their newborn at La Bottega at the Maritime Hotel on Friday, August 5 afternoon.
"He was introducing the kid to the other people at his table and staff and other people in the restaurant," a source told NY Post. Named Indiana, the baby girl joins older sister Clementine and two half-siblings 13-year-old Maya and 9-year-old Levon from Hawke's marriage to Uma Thurman.
Hawke and Shawhughes, who was briefly his and Thurman's babysitter, got married in early 2008. The actor and Thurman divorced in 2004 after six years of marriage. He said back in 2006 that parenting is the greatest joy in his life "that, if I fail, I will consider my life a failure."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation