Ethan Hawke and Wife Showed Newborn Child in NYC
Ethan Hawke is fourth-time father. It has been confirmed that his wife Ryan Shawhughes gave birth to a baby girl a couple of weeks ago and the couple was spotted with their newborn at La Bottega at the Maritime Hotel on Friday, August 5 afternoon.
"He was introducing the kid to the other people at his table and staff and other people in the restaurant," a source told NY Post. Named Indiana, the baby girl joins older sister Clementine and two half-siblings 13-year-old Maya and 9-year-old Levon from Hawke's marriage to Uma Thurman.
Hawke and Shawhughes, who was briefly his and Thurman's babysitter, got married in early 2008. The actor and Thurman divorced in 2004 after six years of marriage. He said back in 2006 that parenting is the greatest joy in his life "that, if I fail, I will consider my life a failure."
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans