Ethan Hawke and Wife Showed Newborn Child in NYC
Ethan Hawke is fourth-time father. It has been confirmed that his wife Ryan Shawhughes gave birth to a baby girl a couple of weeks ago and the couple was spotted with their newborn at La Bottega at the Maritime Hotel on Friday, August 5 afternoon.
"He was introducing the kid to the other people at his table and staff and other people in the restaurant," a source told NY Post. Named Indiana, the baby girl joins older sister Clementine and two half-siblings 13-year-old Maya and 9-year-old Levon from Hawke's marriage to Uma Thurman.
Hawke and Shawhughes, who was briefly his and Thurman's babysitter, got married in early 2008. The actor and Thurman divorced in 2004 after six years of marriage. He said back in 2006 that parenting is the greatest joy in his life "that, if I fail, I will consider my life a failure."
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- Rihanna, Beyonce and More Thank Barack and Michelle Obama With Adorable Posts
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day