Ethan Hawke and Wife Showed Newborn Child in NYC
Ethan Hawke is fourth-time father. It has been confirmed that his wife Ryan Shawhughes gave birth to a baby girl a couple of weeks ago and the couple was spotted with their newborn at La Bottega at the Maritime Hotel on Friday, August 5 afternoon.
"He was introducing the kid to the other people at his table and staff and other people in the restaurant," a source told NY Post. Named Indiana, the baby girl joins older sister Clementine and two half-siblings 13-year-old Maya and 9-year-old Levon from Hawke's marriage to Uma Thurman.
Hawke and Shawhughes, who was briefly his and Thurman's babysitter, got married in early 2008. The actor and Thurman divorced in 2004 after six years of marriage. He said back in 2006 that parenting is the greatest joy in his life "that, if I fail, I will consider my life a failure."
More Ethan Hawke News
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship