Ethan Hawke and Wife Showed Newborn Child in NYC
Ethan Hawke is fourth-time father. It has been confirmed that his wife Ryan Shawhughes gave birth to a baby girl a couple of weeks ago and the couple was spotted with their newborn at La Bottega at the Maritime Hotel on Friday, August 5 afternoon.
"He was introducing the kid to the other people at his table and staff and other people in the restaurant," a source told NY Post. Named Indiana, the baby girl joins older sister Clementine and two half-siblings 13-year-old Maya and 9-year-old Levon from Hawke's marriage to Uma Thurman.
Hawke and Shawhughes, who was briefly his and Thurman's babysitter, got married in early 2008. The actor and Thurman divorced in 2004 after six years of marriage. He said back in 2006 that parenting is the greatest joy in his life "that, if I fail, I will consider my life a failure."
More Ethan Hawke News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding