Sneak Peek at Lady GaGa's Bloody and Fiery MTV VMAs Promo
Lady GaGa, who gets four nominations this year, is one of the artists tapped to appear in a promo ad for 2011 MTV Video Music Awards. The Mother Monster has recently filmed a video for the commercial, and brought her signature elements, blood and fire, on it.
In one of the pictures obtained from the filming location, the outlandish singer is seen wearing all-black ensemble, long white wig, and red manicured bloodied nails. The place, meanwhile, is set ablaze with a long wooden coffee table being put in a narrow passage in front of the fire.
2011 MTV VMAs will be held in a live telecast at Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on August 28. Lil Wayne, Adele and Chris Brown have been confirmed as performers. Presenters and other musical acts are expected to be announced in the coming weeks.
Nomination list is led by Katy Perry who scored a total of ten nods including a fight against GaGa in new category, Best Video With a Message. To take home the special prize which recognizes their messages of empowerment, they have to face off Eminem, Taylor Swift, Pink and Rise Against in addition to battling each other.
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer