Sneak Peek at Lady GaGa's Bloody and Fiery MTV VMAs Promo
Lady GaGa, who gets four nominations this year, is one of the artists tapped to appear in a promo ad for 2011 MTV Video Music Awards. The Mother Monster has recently filmed a video for the commercial, and brought her signature elements, blood and fire, on it.
In one of the pictures obtained from the filming location, the outlandish singer is seen wearing all-black ensemble, long white wig, and red manicured bloodied nails. The place, meanwhile, is set ablaze with a long wooden coffee table being put in a narrow passage in front of the fire.
2011 MTV VMAs will be held in a live telecast at Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on August 28. Lil Wayne, Adele and Chris Brown have been confirmed as performers. Presenters and other musical acts are expected to be announced in the coming weeks.
Nomination list is led by Katy Perry who scored a total of ten nods including a fight against GaGa in new category, Best Video With a Message. To take home the special prize which recognizes their messages of empowerment, they have to face off Eminem, Taylor Swift, Pink and Rise Against in addition to battling each other.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie