Sneak Peek at Lady GaGa's Bloody and Fiery MTV VMAs Promo
Lady GaGa, who gets four nominations this year, is one of the artists tapped to appear in a promo ad for 2011 MTV Video Music Awards. The Mother Monster has recently filmed a video for the commercial, and brought her signature elements, blood and fire, on it.
In one of the pictures obtained from the filming location, the outlandish singer is seen wearing all-black ensemble, long white wig, and red manicured bloodied nails. The place, meanwhile, is set ablaze with a long wooden coffee table being put in a narrow passage in front of the fire.
2011 MTV VMAs will be held in a live telecast at Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on August 28. Lil Wayne, Adele and Chris Brown have been confirmed as performers. Presenters and other musical acts are expected to be announced in the coming weeks.
Nomination list is led by Katy Perry who scored a total of ten nods including a fight against GaGa in new category, Best Video With a Message. To take home the special prize which recognizes their messages of empowerment, they have to face off Eminem, Taylor Swift, Pink and Rise Against in addition to battling each other.
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?