Sneak Peek at Lady GaGa's Bloody and Fiery MTV VMAs Promo
Lady GaGa, who gets four nominations this year, is one of the artists tapped to appear in a promo ad for 2011 MTV Video Music Awards. The Mother Monster has recently filmed a video for the commercial, and brought her signature elements, blood and fire, on it.
In one of the pictures obtained from the filming location, the outlandish singer is seen wearing all-black ensemble, long white wig, and red manicured bloodied nails. The place, meanwhile, is set ablaze with a long wooden coffee table being put in a narrow passage in front of the fire.
2011 MTV VMAs will be held in a live telecast at Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on August 28. Lil Wayne, Adele and Chris Brown have been confirmed as performers. Presenters and other musical acts are expected to be announced in the coming weeks.
Nomination list is led by Katy Perry who scored a total of ten nods including a fight against GaGa in new category, Best Video With a Message. To take home the special prize which recognizes their messages of empowerment, they have to face off Eminem, Taylor Swift, Pink and Rise Against in addition to battling each other.
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back
- Future Flaunts Million-Dollar Chains in Flashy 'Super Trapper' Music Video
- Kanye West Is Begging Kim Kardashian to Stop Doing Plastic Surgery