Report: Vanessa Hudgens Hooks Up With The Sounds' Guitarist
Vanessa Hudgens isn't settling down on one man after her break-up with Zac Efron. While she has since been linked to her "Journey 2: The Mysterious Island" co-star Josh Hutcherson, new report suggested that the 22-year-old has a hot hook-up with a guitarist for Swedish band The Sounds recently.
Life & Style reported that the "Gimme Shelter" actress was spotted making out with Felix Rodriguez when attending the after-party of the 2011 Hurley Walk the Walk National Championship at the Shorebreak Hotel in Huntington Beach, California on Thursday, August 4. An eyewitness gushed, "During the afterparty, Vanessa and Felix started making out!"
Offering more details, the observer recalled, "They were full-on kissing, touching and holding each other! They were kissing for so long, they seemed like teenagers. She kept laughing and kissing him." The source added, "She was in a great mood. They were all over each other." It was further noted that the pair drank margaritas together and never left each other's side.
Vanessa has previously said that she is enjoying her single life. Speaking to E! Online in July, she said, "I think it's really important to love yourself and truly just be happy with yourself and just kind of let the rest of it fall into place. It is fun to go look at cute boys. But at the same time, I like being single. I feel like I have all this time for myself to be able to do these roles."
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?