Report: Vanessa Hudgens Hooks Up With The Sounds' Guitarist
Vanessa Hudgens isn't settling down on one man after her break-up with Zac Efron. While she has since been linked to her "Journey 2: The Mysterious Island" co-star Josh Hutcherson, new report suggested that the 22-year-old has a hot hook-up with a guitarist for Swedish band The Sounds recently.
Life & Style reported that the "Gimme Shelter" actress was spotted making out with Felix Rodriguez when attending the after-party of the 2011 Hurley Walk the Walk National Championship at the Shorebreak Hotel in Huntington Beach, California on Thursday, August 4. An eyewitness gushed, "During the afterparty, Vanessa and Felix started making out!"
Offering more details, the observer recalled, "They were full-on kissing, touching and holding each other! They were kissing for so long, they seemed like teenagers. She kept laughing and kissing him." The source added, "She was in a great mood. They were all over each other." It was further noted that the pair drank margaritas together and never left each other's side.
Vanessa has previously said that she is enjoying her single life. Speaking to E! Online in July, she said, "I think it's really important to love yourself and truly just be happy with yourself and just kind of let the rest of it fall into place. It is fun to go look at cute boys. But at the same time, I like being single. I feel like I have all this time for myself to be able to do these roles."
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization