'Jersey Shore' Season 4 Scores Most-Watched Premiere for MTV
"Jersey Shore" continues winning people's attention with the stars' unique personas. The show has scored the most-watched season premiere of all time for MTV with 8.8 million viewers tuning in the fourth season opener.
While the Thursday (August 4) episode also serves as the largest premiere for the reality series, it is still slightly behind a January 20, 2011 outing which drew 8.9 million viewers. The episode from season 3 accordingly still holds the title of the series' all-time best.
"Jersey Shore" also topped other programs on last Thursday broadcast, including CBS' reality show "Big Brother" which garnered 7.3 million viewers.
In this latest chapter, Snooki, The Situation and the rest of the gang take a trip to Italy. Teasing what could be expected in this season, executive producer SallyAnn Salsano recently said, "One week it was fist-pumping, one week tanning - all kinds of craziness."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says