'Jersey Shore' Season 4 Scores Most-Watched Premiere for MTV
"Jersey Shore" continues winning people's attention with the stars' unique personas. The show has scored the most-watched season premiere of all time for MTV with 8.8 million viewers tuning in the fourth season opener.
While the Thursday (August 4) episode also serves as the largest premiere for the reality series, it is still slightly behind a January 20, 2011 outing which drew 8.9 million viewers. The episode from season 3 accordingly still holds the title of the series' all-time best.
"Jersey Shore" also topped other programs on last Thursday broadcast, including CBS' reality show "Big Brother" which garnered 7.3 million viewers.
In this latest chapter, Snooki, The Situation and the rest of the gang take a trip to Italy. Teasing what could be expected in this season, executive producer SallyAnn Salsano recently said, "One week it was fist-pumping, one week tanning - all kinds of craziness."
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo