'Jersey Shore' Season 4 Scores Most-Watched Premiere for MTV
"Jersey Shore" continues winning people's attention with the stars' unique personas. The show has scored the most-watched season premiere of all time for MTV with 8.8 million viewers tuning in the fourth season opener.
While the Thursday (August 4) episode also serves as the largest premiere for the reality series, it is still slightly behind a January 20, 2011 outing which drew 8.9 million viewers. The episode from season 3 accordingly still holds the title of the series' all-time best.
"Jersey Shore" also topped other programs on last Thursday broadcast, including CBS' reality show "Big Brother" which garnered 7.3 million viewers.
In this latest chapter, Snooki, The Situation and the rest of the gang take a trip to Italy. Teasing what could be expected in this season, executive producer SallyAnn Salsano recently said, "One week it was fist-pumping, one week tanning - all kinds of craziness."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo