Stalker Threatens to Rape and Kill Her, Justin Bieber's Ex Gets Restraining Order
Jasmine V can breathe a little easier now. The 17-year-old singer, who was snapped making out with Justin Bieber in the back of a car in September 2010, has just won a temporary restraining order against Steven Cintron, a man who has allegedly made threats to rape and kill her.
According to court documents, Steven harassed Jasmine by sending her thousands of messages in the past two years. Among the messages were 75 YouTube videos; one of which allegedly sees him offered to pay someone $5,000 to kill the teen singer, while a couple of others display him "holding deadly weapons, i.e. a gun, machete knives".
In the documents, Jasmine claimed that along with those videos Steven stated that "he was going to find me, rape me, and kill me." The "So Silly" singer, who asserted she has been living in constant "panic mode", also accused her stalker of threatening to kill her mom, current boyfriend and little brother.
The singer, who plays Justin's love interest in his music video for single "Baby", added that Steven also sent her a disturbing tweet. It reportedly included a schedule of her performances as well as a message that read, "You're dead Jasmine. I swear to God I'm going to kill you. I will blow your f****ng head off bitch."
The TRO was issued by a judge in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Tuesday, August 2, TMZ reported. It requires Steven to stay 100 yards away from Jasmine and her family until a formal court hearing, and barred him from contacting Jasmine via the Internet or posting any more YouTube videos about her.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story