Stalker Threatens to Rape and Kill Her, Justin Bieber's Ex Gets Restraining Order
Jasmine V can breathe a little easier now. The 17-year-old singer, who was snapped making out with Justin Bieber in the back of a car in September 2010, has just won a temporary restraining order against Steven Cintron, a man who has allegedly made threats to rape and kill her.
According to court documents, Steven harassed Jasmine by sending her thousands of messages in the past two years. Among the messages were 75 YouTube videos; one of which allegedly sees him offered to pay someone $5,000 to kill the teen singer, while a couple of others display him "holding deadly weapons, i.e. a gun, machete knives".
In the documents, Jasmine claimed that along with those videos Steven stated that "he was going to find me, rape me, and kill me." The "So Silly" singer, who asserted she has been living in constant "panic mode", also accused her stalker of threatening to kill her mom, current boyfriend and little brother.
The singer, who plays Justin's love interest in his music video for single "Baby", added that Steven also sent her a disturbing tweet. It reportedly included a schedule of her performances as well as a message that read, "You're dead Jasmine. I swear to God I'm going to kill you. I will blow your f****ng head off bitch."
The TRO was issued by a judge in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Tuesday, August 2, TMZ reported. It requires Steven to stay 100 yards away from Jasmine and her family until a formal court hearing, and barred him from contacting Jasmine via the Internet or posting any more YouTube videos about her.
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies