Kristen Stewart's Parents in 'Snow White and the Huntsman' Revealed
Kristen Stewart's parents in "Snow White and the Huntsman" have been revealed. Sharing the news was producer Palak Patel who announced that Noah Huntley and Liberty Ross are set to star as King Magnus and Snow White's mother respectively.
"Please welcome Liberty Ross to the #SWATH cast as Snow White's mother," so Patel wrote on his Twitter, before adding in a following tweet, "Noah Huntley will play the King (aka Snow White's father) in #SWATH."
Huntley is known for his role in 2002's British horror movie "28 Days Later". He played Mark in the film, opposite Cillian Murphy and Naomie Harris. Meanwhile, Ross is an English model who has recently been cast in Madonna's upcoming drama "W.E."
"Snow White and the Huntsman" presents a twisted story of the classic tale. While the Grimm story describes Snow White as a lovely-singing princess, this movie features the female royal as a tough lady. She fights and defends herself against the Evil Queen under the guidance of the huntsman, played by Chris Hemsworth.
Previously, Charlize Theron has been attached to be part of the Royal family in this Universal re-imagined fairytale movie, playing the Evil Queen. Additionally, "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" actor Sam Claflin has also been cast as the Prince Charming.
A directorial debut from Rupert Sanders, the movie is due to hit U.S. theaters on June 1, 2012.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'