Kristen Stewart's Parents in 'Snow White and the Huntsman' Revealed
Kristen Stewart's parents in "Snow White and the Huntsman" have been revealed. Sharing the news was producer Palak Patel who announced that Noah Huntley and Liberty Ross are set to star as King Magnus and Snow White's mother respectively.
"Please welcome Liberty Ross to the #SWATH cast as Snow White's mother," so Patel wrote on his Twitter, before adding in a following tweet, "Noah Huntley will play the King (aka Snow White's father) in #SWATH."
Huntley is known for his role in 2002's British horror movie "28 Days Later". He played Mark in the film, opposite Cillian Murphy and Naomie Harris. Meanwhile, Ross is an English model who has recently been cast in Madonna's upcoming drama "W.E."
"Snow White and the Huntsman" presents a twisted story of the classic tale. While the Grimm story describes Snow White as a lovely-singing princess, this movie features the female royal as a tough lady. She fights and defends herself against the Evil Queen under the guidance of the huntsman, played by Chris Hemsworth.
Previously, Charlize Theron has been attached to be part of the Royal family in this Universal re-imagined fairytale movie, playing the Evil Queen. Additionally, "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" actor Sam Claflin has also been cast as the Prince Charming.
A directorial debut from Rupert Sanders, the movie is due to hit U.S. theaters on June 1, 2012.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked