Ryan Reynolds and Charlize Theron Are Dunzo
Before things got warm between them, Ryan Reynolds and Charlize Theron reportedly have separated. They ended their short-lived romance after only two months and the reason is blamed on different priority.
"He only wanted something casual, but she's in a rush to settle down, have kids and start a family since she's getting older," a source told Us Weekly. The source added Theron "didn't take it very well when he broke it off. She knows deep down that it wouldn't have worked, but she is pretty bummed out about it all."
Reynolds was previously married to Scarlett Johansson while Theron split from her long-time partner Stuart Townsend. Reynolds and Theron allegedly began dating at the beginning of this summer.
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC