Ryan Reynolds and Charlize Theron Are Dunzo
Before things got warm between them, Ryan Reynolds and Charlize Theron reportedly have separated. They ended their short-lived romance after only two months and the reason is blamed on different priority.
"He only wanted something casual, but she's in a rush to settle down, have kids and start a family since she's getting older," a source told Us Weekly. The source added Theron "didn't take it very well when he broke it off. She knows deep down that it wouldn't have worked, but she is pretty bummed out about it all."
Reynolds was previously married to Scarlett Johansson while Theron split from her long-time partner Stuart Townsend. Reynolds and Theron allegedly began dating at the beginning of this summer.
More Ryan Reynolds News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs