Ryan Reynolds and Charlize Theron Are Dunzo
Before things got warm between them, Ryan Reynolds and Charlize Theron reportedly have separated. They ended their short-lived romance after only two months and the reason is blamed on different priority.
"He only wanted something casual, but she's in a rush to settle down, have kids and start a family since she's getting older," a source told Us Weekly. The source added Theron "didn't take it very well when he broke it off. She knows deep down that it wouldn't have worked, but she is pretty bummed out about it all."
Reynolds was previously married to Scarlett Johansson while Theron split from her long-time partner Stuart Townsend. Reynolds and Theron allegedly began dating at the beginning of this summer.
More Ryan Reynolds News
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test