Nicki Minaj's Nipples Pop Out During Live TV Performance
Nicki Minaj's wardrobe could not contain her killer curves. The pink barbie had a wardrobe malfunction during her live performance on "Good Morning America" Summer Concert Series at New York's Central Park on Friday, August 5.
A proportion of her breasts was uncovered twice as she moved around the stage while performing her hits. The nipples managed to slip out for East Coast broadcast but were hidden for the West Coast region. ABC is yet to release a statement about the mishap.
Minaj opened her set with the opening lines of Britney Spears' "Till the World Ends" remix, followed it up with "Where Them Girls At" before closing it with "Moment 4 Life" and "Super Bass". Minaj told "GMA" host Robin Roberts, "Being that I grew up in New York City, I never imagined myself playing in Central Park with a bunch of beautiful people like this."
More Nicki Minaj News
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'