Nicki Minaj's Nipples Pop Out During Live TV Performance
Nicki Minaj's wardrobe could not contain her killer curves. The pink barbie had a wardrobe malfunction during her live performance on "Good Morning America" Summer Concert Series at New York's Central Park on Friday, August 5.
A proportion of her breasts was uncovered twice as she moved around the stage while performing her hits. The nipples managed to slip out for East Coast broadcast but were hidden for the West Coast region. ABC is yet to release a statement about the mishap.
Minaj opened her set with the opening lines of Britney Spears' "Till the World Ends" remix, followed it up with "Where Them Girls At" before closing it with "Moment 4 Life" and "Super Bass". Minaj told "GMA" host Robin Roberts, "Being that I grew up in New York City, I never imagined myself playing in Central Park with a bunch of beautiful people like this."
More Nicki Minaj News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake