Nicki Minaj's Nipples Pop Out During Live TV Performance
Nicki Minaj's wardrobe could not contain her killer curves. The pink barbie had a wardrobe malfunction during her live performance on "Good Morning America" Summer Concert Series at New York's Central Park on Friday, August 5.
A proportion of her breasts was uncovered twice as she moved around the stage while performing her hits. The nipples managed to slip out for East Coast broadcast but were hidden for the West Coast region. ABC is yet to release a statement about the mishap.
Minaj opened her set with the opening lines of Britney Spears' "Till the World Ends" remix, followed it up with "Where Them Girls At" before closing it with "Moment 4 Life" and "Super Bass". Minaj told "GMA" host Robin Roberts, "Being that I grew up in New York City, I never imagined myself playing in Central Park with a bunch of beautiful people like this."
More Nicki Minaj News
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video