Nicki Minaj's Nipples Pop Out During Live TV Performance
Nicki Minaj's wardrobe could not contain her killer curves. The pink barbie had a wardrobe malfunction during her live performance on "Good Morning America" Summer Concert Series at New York's Central Park on Friday, August 5.
A proportion of her breasts was uncovered twice as she moved around the stage while performing her hits. The nipples managed to slip out for East Coast broadcast but were hidden for the West Coast region. ABC is yet to release a statement about the mishap.
Minaj opened her set with the opening lines of Britney Spears' "Till the World Ends" remix, followed it up with "Where Them Girls At" before closing it with "Moment 4 Life" and "Super Bass". Minaj told "GMA" host Robin Roberts, "Being that I grew up in New York City, I never imagined myself playing in Central Park with a bunch of beautiful people like this."
More Nicki Minaj News
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5