Nicki Minaj's Nipples Pop Out During Live TV Performance
Nicki Minaj's wardrobe could not contain her killer curves. The pink barbie had a wardrobe malfunction during her live performance on "Good Morning America" Summer Concert Series at New York's Central Park on Friday, August 5.
A proportion of her breasts was uncovered twice as she moved around the stage while performing her hits. The nipples managed to slip out for East Coast broadcast but were hidden for the West Coast region. ABC is yet to release a statement about the mishap.
Minaj opened her set with the opening lines of Britney Spears' "Till the World Ends" remix, followed it up with "Where Them Girls At" before closing it with "Moment 4 Life" and "Super Bass". Minaj told "GMA" host Robin Roberts, "Being that I grew up in New York City, I never imagined myself playing in Central Park with a bunch of beautiful people like this."
More Nicki Minaj News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date