Jonah Hill's Comedy 'The Sitter' Gets First Red-Band Trailer
A first red-band trailer for "The Sitter" has made made its way out via IGN. It opens with a footage where a couple of kids sitting together with Jonah Hill and quizzing him about the meaning of some foul words. The rest of the video features various R-rated scenes, including raunchy humors and vulgar words.
Produced by Michael De Luca with David Gordon Green taking the role behind the lens, the comedy is slated for December 9 release across the U.S. Also lining up in the casting department are Ari Graynor, Sam Rockwell, Landry Bender, Max Records and Kevin Hernandez.
"The Sitter" tells the story of a foul-mouthed college student who is suspended for a semester. After failing to find a job, he has to live back at home with his single mother, who gets him a night to remember when he is told to baby sit three super troublesome kids next door.
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass
- Liam Payne Is Unscathed After Caught in Gunfire at Club
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'