Jonah Hill's Comedy 'The Sitter' Gets First Red-Band Trailer
A first red-band trailer for "The Sitter" has made made its way out via IGN. It opens with a footage where a couple of kids sitting together with Jonah Hill and quizzing him about the meaning of some foul words. The rest of the video features various R-rated scenes, including raunchy humors and vulgar words.
Produced by Michael De Luca with David Gordon Green taking the role behind the lens, the comedy is slated for December 9 release across the U.S. Also lining up in the casting department are Ari Graynor, Sam Rockwell, Landry Bender, Max Records and Kevin Hernandez.
"The Sitter" tells the story of a foul-mouthed college student who is suspended for a semester. After failing to find a job, he has to live back at home with his single mother, who gets him a night to remember when he is told to baby sit three super troublesome kids next door.
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico