Jonah Hill's Comedy 'The Sitter' Gets First Red-Band Trailer
A first red-band trailer for "The Sitter" has made made its way out via IGN. It opens with a footage where a couple of kids sitting together with Jonah Hill and quizzing him about the meaning of some foul words. The rest of the video features various R-rated scenes, including raunchy humors and vulgar words.
Produced by Michael De Luca with David Gordon Green taking the role behind the lens, the comedy is slated for December 9 release across the U.S. Also lining up in the casting department are Ari Graynor, Sam Rockwell, Landry Bender, Max Records and Kevin Hernandez.
"The Sitter" tells the story of a foul-mouthed college student who is suspended for a semester. After failing to find a job, he has to live back at home with his single mother, who gets him a night to remember when he is told to baby sit three super troublesome kids next door.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip