Jonah Hill's Comedy 'The Sitter' Gets First Red-Band Trailer
A first red-band trailer for "The Sitter" has made made its way out via IGN. It opens with a footage where a couple of kids sitting together with Jonah Hill and quizzing him about the meaning of some foul words. The rest of the video features various R-rated scenes, including raunchy humors and vulgar words.
Produced by Michael De Luca with David Gordon Green taking the role behind the lens, the comedy is slated for December 9 release across the U.S. Also lining up in the casting department are Ari Graynor, Sam Rockwell, Landry Bender, Max Records and Kevin Hernandez.
"The Sitter" tells the story of a foul-mouthed college student who is suspended for a semester. After failing to find a job, he has to live back at home with his single mother, who gets him a night to remember when he is told to baby sit three super troublesome kids next door.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media