Jonah Hill's Comedy 'The Sitter' Gets First Red-Band Trailer
A first red-band trailer for "The Sitter" has made made its way out via IGN. It opens with a footage where a couple of kids sitting together with Jonah Hill and quizzing him about the meaning of some foul words. The rest of the video features various R-rated scenes, including raunchy humors and vulgar words.
Produced by Michael De Luca with David Gordon Green taking the role behind the lens, the comedy is slated for December 9 release across the U.S. Also lining up in the casting department are Ari Graynor, Sam Rockwell, Landry Bender, Max Records and Kevin Hernandez.
"The Sitter" tells the story of a foul-mouthed college student who is suspended for a semester. After failing to find a job, he has to live back at home with his single mother, who gets him a night to remember when he is told to baby sit three super troublesome kids next door.
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced
- David Beckham Calls Wife Victoria a 'Knob' After She Posts an Embarrassing Video of Him
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet Auction Off a Private Dinner With Them for Charity
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Fantasy Suite Dates Cast More Doubt on Rachel's Future With a Frontrunner
- Kendall Jenner Completely Naked and Holding a Cigarette in New Instagram Pic
- Blac Chyna Spotted Holding Hands With New Man Mechie in Miami
- Drake Debuts New Song While Jogging Amid 'Take Care 2' Speculations
- Macaulay Culkin and Brenda Song Enjoy Dinner in L.A. - Are They Together?