Jonah Hill's Comedy 'The Sitter' Gets First Red-Band Trailer
A first red-band trailer for "The Sitter" has made made its way out via IGN. It opens with a footage where a couple of kids sitting together with Jonah Hill and quizzing him about the meaning of some foul words. The rest of the video features various R-rated scenes, including raunchy humors and vulgar words.
Produced by Michael De Luca with David Gordon Green taking the role behind the lens, the comedy is slated for December 9 release across the U.S. Also lining up in the casting department are Ari Graynor, Sam Rockwell, Landry Bender, Max Records and Kevin Hernandez.
"The Sitter" tells the story of a foul-mouthed college student who is suspended for a semester. After failing to find a job, he has to live back at home with his single mother, who gets him a night to remember when he is told to baby sit three super troublesome kids next door.
- Is Gwen Stefani Pregnant With Blake Shelton's Child?
- See a Glimpse of Gru and Dru's Past in New 'Despicable Me 3' Trailer
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mesh Top in New Selfie
- Justin Bieber Forgets 'Despacito' Spanish Lyrics, Sings 'Blah, Blah, Blah' Instead
- Fans Loath ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake - See the Hilarious Memes
- Kourtney Kardashian Flaunts Butt as She Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Younes Bendjima
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay