Video Premiere: James Morrison's 'I Won't Let You Go'
James Morrison has just released a music video to support his new single "I Won't Let You Go". In the clip, the British singer/songwriter wakes up to an empty bed, while somewhere in the city, his loved one is lying alone in the middle of the street. When he runs into her, he quickly offers his comfort and lies beside her.
"I Won't Let You Go" is one of the new materials which were recorded for James' next studio installment "The Awakening". The song made its debut on BBC Radio 1 Thursday morning, August 4, and the release was followed by the premiere of its accompanying music video.
A follow-up to 2008's "Songs for You, Truths for Me", "The Awakening" is expected to come out in fall this year. Talking about the title, James once said, "I want to write about this idea of an awakening of some kind. I've written a song with that title, which I'm really happy with. There's some funky digeridoo going on."
James Morrison's "I Won't Let You Go" music video
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage