Video Premiere: James Morrison's 'I Won't Let You Go'
James Morrison has just released a music video to support his new single "I Won't Let You Go". In the clip, the British singer/songwriter wakes up to an empty bed, while somewhere in the city, his loved one is lying alone in the middle of the street. When he runs into her, he quickly offers his comfort and lies beside her.
"I Won't Let You Go" is one of the new materials which were recorded for James' next studio installment "The Awakening". The song made its debut on BBC Radio 1 Thursday morning, August 4, and the release was followed by the premiere of its accompanying music video.
A follow-up to 2008's "Songs for You, Truths for Me", "The Awakening" is expected to come out in fall this year. Talking about the title, James once said, "I want to write about this idea of an awakening of some kind. I've written a song with that title, which I'm really happy with. There's some funky digeridoo going on."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen