Video Premiere: James Morrison's 'I Won't Let You Go'
James Morrison has just released a music video to support his new single "I Won't Let You Go". In the clip, the British singer/songwriter wakes up to an empty bed, while somewhere in the city, his loved one is lying alone in the middle of the street. When he runs into her, he quickly offers his comfort and lies beside her.
"I Won't Let You Go" is one of the new materials which were recorded for James' next studio installment "The Awakening". The song made its debut on BBC Radio 1 Thursday morning, August 4, and the release was followed by the premiere of its accompanying music video.
A follow-up to 2008's "Songs for You, Truths for Me", "The Awakening" is expected to come out in fall this year. Talking about the title, James once said, "I want to write about this idea of an awakening of some kind. I've written a song with that title, which I'm really happy with. There's some funky digeridoo going on."
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna