Nicki Minaj to Join Drake in 'Ice Age 4'
Nicki Minaj is going to voice one of the animated characters in "Ice Age: Continental Drift", according to Variety. If the rumor is true, the Young Money first lady will join labelmate Drake who has already been booked for the movie a while ago.
The other rumored cast are Joy Behar, Nick Frost, JB Smoove, Heather Morris, Josh Gad, Alan Tudyk, Kunal Nayyar and Alain Chabat. The official ones, meanwhile, include Ray Romano, Queen Latifah, Jeremy Renner, Aziz Ansari, Wanda Sykes, Keke Palmer and Jennifer Lopez.
"Ice Age 4" will follow Manny, Diego and Sid in their adventure after cataclysm sets an entire continent adrift. Using an iceberg as a makeshift ship, the threesome begin their journey on an epic seafaring quest. They are challenged to do the impossible when roadblocks from exotic sea creatures and ruthless pirates come in their way.
The movie will be released in the United States on July 13, 2012.
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o to Star in a Movie Based on a Twitter Sensation
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Flaunt Booties in Skimpy Swimsuits During Vacation in Cannes
- Lana Del Rey Debuts 'Cherry', Dishes on Collaboration With Stevie Nicks
- Lady GaGa Posts Topless Pic to Wish Naomi Campbell Happy Birthday
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 1: Four Finalists Sing for the Win
- Taylor Swift's Alleged BF Joe Alwyn Relocating to the States to Be Closer to Her