Nicki Minaj to Join Drake in 'Ice Age 4'
Nicki Minaj is going to voice one of the animated characters in "Ice Age: Continental Drift", according to Variety. If the rumor is true, the Young Money first lady will join labelmate Drake who has already been booked for the movie a while ago.
The other rumored cast are Joy Behar, Nick Frost, JB Smoove, Heather Morris, Josh Gad, Alan Tudyk, Kunal Nayyar and Alain Chabat. The official ones, meanwhile, include Ray Romano, Queen Latifah, Jeremy Renner, Aziz Ansari, Wanda Sykes, Keke Palmer and Jennifer Lopez.
"Ice Age 4" will follow Manny, Diego and Sid in their adventure after cataclysm sets an entire continent adrift. Using an iceberg as a makeshift ship, the threesome begin their journey on an epic seafaring quest. They are challenged to do the impossible when roadblocks from exotic sea creatures and ruthless pirates come in their way.
The movie will be released in the United States on July 13, 2012.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'