Nicki Minaj to Join Drake in 'Ice Age 4'
Nicki Minaj is going to voice one of the animated characters in "Ice Age: Continental Drift", according to Variety. If the rumor is true, the Young Money first lady will join labelmate Drake who has already been booked for the movie a while ago.
The other rumored cast are Joy Behar, Nick Frost, JB Smoove, Heather Morris, Josh Gad, Alan Tudyk, Kunal Nayyar and Alain Chabat. The official ones, meanwhile, include Ray Romano, Queen Latifah, Jeremy Renner, Aziz Ansari, Wanda Sykes, Keke Palmer and Jennifer Lopez.
"Ice Age 4" will follow Manny, Diego and Sid in their adventure after cataclysm sets an entire continent adrift. Using an iceberg as a makeshift ship, the threesome begin their journey on an epic seafaring quest. They are challenged to do the impossible when roadblocks from exotic sea creatures and ruthless pirates come in their way.
The movie will be released in the United States on July 13, 2012.
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction