Nicki Minaj to Join Drake in 'Ice Age 4'
Nicki Minaj is going to voice one of the animated characters in "Ice Age: Continental Drift", according to Variety. If the rumor is true, the Young Money first lady will join labelmate Drake who has already been booked for the movie a while ago.
The other rumored cast are Joy Behar, Nick Frost, JB Smoove, Heather Morris, Josh Gad, Alan Tudyk, Kunal Nayyar and Alain Chabat. The official ones, meanwhile, include Ray Romano, Queen Latifah, Jeremy Renner, Aziz Ansari, Wanda Sykes, Keke Palmer and Jennifer Lopez.
"Ice Age 4" will follow Manny, Diego and Sid in their adventure after cataclysm sets an entire continent adrift. Using an iceberg as a makeshift ship, the threesome begin their journey on an epic seafaring quest. They are challenged to do the impossible when roadblocks from exotic sea creatures and ruthless pirates come in their way.
The movie will be released in the United States on July 13, 2012.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son