Official: Joe Jonas to Open for Britney Spears' European Tour
Joe Jonas has his dream come true. After confirming that he will support his idol Britney Spears at her New Jersey concert, he has now been tapped to open for the pop singer when she travels across Europe for her "Femme Fatale" show.
An excited Joe told People, "She was the first girl I ever had a poster on my wall of, and her album was the first CD I ever bought." The "See No More" singer added, "It's so funny to think I had that on my wall and here I am about to perform with her."
Joe first met Britney a few years ago at MTV Video Music Awards. "She's a very sweet lady," he said of the Southern Belle. Last March, they were actually reported to tour together, but the rumor died down when Nicki Minaj was confirmed as "Femme Fatale" guest.
The Jonas Brothers lead singer now can't wait to hit the road with the "I Wanna Go" singer. He is scheduled to support her in 10 shows across the pond with performances in Sweden, Germany, the Netherlands, France, Ireland and the United Kingdom.
"I'm really looking forward to being part of this," he gushed. "I'll be playing more music than I have the past few times I've performed live so far. It's going to be really fun to perform some of my music from the album [Fastlife]."
This indeed will be a cross promotion for Joe's debut album which was recently pushed back from September 6 to October 11. The European leg of the tour will kick off September 22, continue throughout October and wrap up in early November.
More Joe Jonas News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?