'So You Think You Can Dance' Picks Top Four for Finale
"So You Think You Can Dance" has shrunk the number of contestants to four as there is only a week left before the winner of season 8 is crowned. On Thursday, August 4, it was revealed that Melanie, Sasha, Marko and Tadd are going to compete on the finale. Meanwhile, Ricky and Caitlynn have to bury their hope to take home the top prize when they were eliminated that night.
In between the result announcements, "American Idol" alum Pia Toscano took the stage to perform her new single "This Time". Bad Boys of Dance and Rock the Ballet additionally catered the audience with a dance number.
Next week, the four finalists will be competing for the champion title. They will be joined by returning contestants Mark Kanemura, Robert Roldan, Lauren Froderman (season 7 winner), and Joshua Allen (season 4 winner).
More So You Think You Can Dance News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video