'So You Think You Can Dance' Picks Top Four for Finale
"So You Think You Can Dance" has shrunk the number of contestants to four as there is only a week left before the winner of season 8 is crowned. On Thursday, August 4, it was revealed that Melanie, Sasha, Marko and Tadd are going to compete on the finale. Meanwhile, Ricky and Caitlynn have to bury their hope to take home the top prize when they were eliminated that night.
In between the result announcements, "American Idol" alum Pia Toscano took the stage to perform her new single "This Time". Bad Boys of Dance and Rock the Ballet additionally catered the audience with a dance number.
Next week, the four finalists will be competing for the champion title. They will be joined by returning contestants Mark Kanemura, Robert Roldan, Lauren Froderman (season 7 winner), and Joshua Allen (season 4 winner).
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked