'So You Think You Can Dance' Picks Top Four for Finale
"So You Think You Can Dance" has shrunk the number of contestants to four as there is only a week left before the winner of season 8 is crowned. On Thursday, August 4, it was revealed that Melanie, Sasha, Marko and Tadd are going to compete on the finale. Meanwhile, Ricky and Caitlynn have to bury their hope to take home the top prize when they were eliminated that night.
In between the result announcements, "American Idol" alum Pia Toscano took the stage to perform her new single "This Time". Bad Boys of Dance and Rock the Ballet additionally catered the audience with a dance number.
Next week, the four finalists will be competing for the champion title. They will be joined by returning contestants Mark Kanemura, Robert Roldan, Lauren Froderman (season 7 winner), and Joshua Allen (season 4 winner).
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed