'So You Think You Can Dance' Picks Top Four for Finale
"So You Think You Can Dance" has shrunk the number of contestants to four as there is only a week left before the winner of season 8 is crowned. On Thursday, August 4, it was revealed that Melanie, Sasha, Marko and Tadd are going to compete on the finale. Meanwhile, Ricky and Caitlynn have to bury their hope to take home the top prize when they were eliminated that night.
In between the result announcements, "American Idol" alum Pia Toscano took the stage to perform her new single "This Time". Bad Boys of Dance and Rock the Ballet additionally catered the audience with a dance number.
Next week, the four finalists will be competing for the champion title. They will be joined by returning contestants Mark Kanemura, Robert Roldan, Lauren Froderman (season 7 winner), and Joshua Allen (season 4 winner).
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard