'So You Think You Can Dance' Picks Top Four for Finale
"So You Think You Can Dance" has shrunk the number of contestants to four as there is only a week left before the winner of season 8 is crowned. On Thursday, August 4, it was revealed that Melanie, Sasha, Marko and Tadd are going to compete on the finale. Meanwhile, Ricky and Caitlynn have to bury their hope to take home the top prize when they were eliminated that night.
In between the result announcements, "American Idol" alum Pia Toscano took the stage to perform her new single "This Time". Bad Boys of Dance and Rock the Ballet additionally catered the audience with a dance number.
Next week, the four finalists will be competing for the champion title. They will be joined by returning contestants Mark Kanemura, Robert Roldan, Lauren Froderman (season 7 winner), and Joshua Allen (season 4 winner).
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung