Report: George Clooney 'Basically Exclusive' With Stacy Keibler
George Clooney has denied that he plans to bring a "new girl" to the 68th Venice Film Festival, but it doesn't stop him from being linked romantically to Stacy Keibler. It is recently claimed that the Governor Mike Morris of "The Ides of March" is dating the former "Dancing With the Stars" contestant.
A source close to Stacy told Us Weekly, "It's more than just a fling," before adding, "They're basically exclusive at this point." On what brought the two together, the insider said, "They like each other's sense of humor. Obviously they're both physically attracted to one another." Accordingly, the pair have known each other "four or five years", and recently "reached out to one another through a mutual friend."
It was reported that George and Stacy have been spending time together in London and at his Lake Como villa in Italy, but his representative, Stan Rosenfield, told Yahoo's The Famous blog this is the first he's heard about the rumor. "George is finishing his movie and I haven't had any way to reach him for the past several weeks," so he claimed.
George recently split from girlfriend of two years Elisabetta Canalis. In a joint statement released in June about their break-up, the former couple said, "We are not together anymore. It's very difficult and very personal, and we hope everyone can respect our privacy." Weeks thereafter, the actor was reported to have found himself a new lady love, but was quick to debunk the rumor.
"The Italian press, from Corriere Della Sera to TGCOM, Ansa, NewNotizie, Sky.it and even Vanity Fair are all running a story that quotes me as saying that I'm bringing a 'new girl' to the Venice Film Festival," he said in a statement. "I never made that statement and it's not true. It was made up to sell tabloid magazines. It's a ridiculous lie and should be corrected as publicly as it was originally written."
More George Clooney News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'