CW Kicks Off With Lady GaGa and Jean Paul Gaultier Interview
The CW will begin its Fall 2011 season with a one-hour interview special. Lady GaGa and designer Jean Paul Gaultier are the subjects who would be featured on "GaGa by Gaultier" which airs Monday, September 12 at 8:00 P.M. ET.
The "first ever face-to-face meeting" between the pop star and the French designer will run over 15 minutes into the 9:00 P.M. hour. Taking place at Gaultier's atelier in Paris, the session discusses GaGa's rise to fame, what happen behind the curtain during her tour, her strategy in maintaining her business and image as well as her love of fashion, art and fans.
Such program is not usual for the network but during TV Critics Association press tour, CW president Mark Pedowitz explained that they jumped at the first chance to air it Stateside. The special was originally made for French audience and has since aired abroad.
"GaGa by Gaultier" will be followed by a preview of the network's fall slate from 9:15 to 10 P.M. "Nikita" star Maggie Q and "Ringer's" Kristoffer Polaha will serve as hosts.
More Lady GaGa News
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday