CW Kicks Off With Lady GaGa and Jean Paul Gaultier Interview
The CW will begin its Fall 2011 season with a one-hour interview special. Lady GaGa and designer Jean Paul Gaultier are the subjects who would be featured on "GaGa by Gaultier" which airs Monday, September 12 at 8:00 P.M. ET.
The "first ever face-to-face meeting" between the pop star and the French designer will run over 15 minutes into the 9:00 P.M. hour. Taking place at Gaultier's atelier in Paris, the session discusses GaGa's rise to fame, what happen behind the curtain during her tour, her strategy in maintaining her business and image as well as her love of fashion, art and fans.
Such program is not usual for the network but during TV Critics Association press tour, CW president Mark Pedowitz explained that they jumped at the first chance to air it Stateside. The special was originally made for French audience and has since aired abroad.
"GaGa by Gaultier" will be followed by a preview of the network's fall slate from 9:15 to 10 P.M. "Nikita" star Maggie Q and "Ringer's" Kristoffer Polaha will serve as hosts.
More Lady GaGa News
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified