CW Kicks Off With Lady GaGa and Jean Paul Gaultier Interview
The CW will begin its Fall 2011 season with a one-hour interview special. Lady GaGa and designer Jean Paul Gaultier are the subjects who would be featured on "GaGa by Gaultier" which airs Monday, September 12 at 8:00 P.M. ET.
The "first ever face-to-face meeting" between the pop star and the French designer will run over 15 minutes into the 9:00 P.M. hour. Taking place at Gaultier's atelier in Paris, the session discusses GaGa's rise to fame, what happen behind the curtain during her tour, her strategy in maintaining her business and image as well as her love of fashion, art and fans.
Such program is not usual for the network but during TV Critics Association press tour, CW president Mark Pedowitz explained that they jumped at the first chance to air it Stateside. The special was originally made for French audience and has since aired abroad.
"GaGa by Gaultier" will be followed by a preview of the network's fall slate from 9:15 to 10 P.M. "Nikita" star Maggie Q and "Ringer's" Kristoffer Polaha will serve as hosts.
More Lady GaGa News
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'