CW Kicks Off With Lady GaGa and Jean Paul Gaultier Interview
The CW will begin its Fall 2011 season with a one-hour interview special. Lady GaGa and designer Jean Paul Gaultier are the subjects who would be featured on "GaGa by Gaultier" which airs Monday, September 12 at 8:00 P.M. ET.
The "first ever face-to-face meeting" between the pop star and the French designer will run over 15 minutes into the 9:00 P.M. hour. Taking place at Gaultier's atelier in Paris, the session discusses GaGa's rise to fame, what happen behind the curtain during her tour, her strategy in maintaining her business and image as well as her love of fashion, art and fans.
Such program is not usual for the network but during TV Critics Association press tour, CW president Mark Pedowitz explained that they jumped at the first chance to air it Stateside. The special was originally made for French audience and has since aired abroad.
"GaGa by Gaultier" will be followed by a preview of the network's fall slate from 9:15 to 10 P.M. "Nikita" star Maggie Q and "Ringer's" Kristoffer Polaha will serve as hosts.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer