CW Kicks Off With Lady GaGa and Jean Paul Gaultier Interview
The CW will begin its Fall 2011 season with a one-hour interview special. Lady GaGa and designer Jean Paul Gaultier are the subjects who would be featured on "GaGa by Gaultier" which airs Monday, September 12 at 8:00 P.M. ET.
The "first ever face-to-face meeting" between the pop star and the French designer will run over 15 minutes into the 9:00 P.M. hour. Taking place at Gaultier's atelier in Paris, the session discusses GaGa's rise to fame, what happen behind the curtain during her tour, her strategy in maintaining her business and image as well as her love of fashion, art and fans.
Such program is not usual for the network but during TV Critics Association press tour, CW president Mark Pedowitz explained that they jumped at the first chance to air it Stateside. The special was originally made for French audience and has since aired abroad.
"GaGa by Gaultier" will be followed by a preview of the network's fall slate from 9:15 to 10 P.M. "Nikita" star Maggie Q and "Ringer's" Kristoffer Polaha will serve as hosts.
More Lady GaGa News
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight