The Superman Costume in 'Man of Steel' Revealed
The first photograph from studio Warner Brothers on "Man of Steel" reveals how the new Superman will look like. Henry Cavill posed in front of a busted bank vault in the iconic suit which is now scale-like and rather shiny.
Cavill, who starred in Showtime's "The Tudors", said that he had to consume at least 5,000 calories a day to get in the shape right for the role. "You've got to eat protein first, then a little bit of carbs. You've gotta keep your hunger levels going," he told Total Film, adding "I'm training two and a half hours a day, pushing my body beyond its normal limits, putting on a lot of muscle mass and just making myself look like Superman."
The superhero film which is directed by Zack Snyder will hit theaters in 2013. Screenplay was written by David S. Goyer and developed from a story by Goyer and Christopher Nolan.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival