The Superman Costume in 'Man of Steel' Revealed
The first photograph from studio Warner Brothers on "Man of Steel" reveals how the new Superman will look like. Henry Cavill posed in front of a busted bank vault in the iconic suit which is now scale-like and rather shiny.
Cavill, who starred in Showtime's "The Tudors", said that he had to consume at least 5,000 calories a day to get in the shape right for the role. "You've got to eat protein first, then a little bit of carbs. You've gotta keep your hunger levels going," he told Total Film, adding "I'm training two and a half hours a day, pushing my body beyond its normal limits, putting on a lot of muscle mass and just making myself look like Superman."
The superhero film which is directed by Zack Snyder will hit theaters in 2013. Screenplay was written by David S. Goyer and developed from a story by Goyer and Christopher Nolan.
More Man of Steel News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked