The Superman Costume in 'Man of Steel' Revealed
The first photograph from studio Warner Brothers on "Man of Steel" reveals how the new Superman will look like. Henry Cavill posed in front of a busted bank vault in the iconic suit which is now scale-like and rather shiny.
Cavill, who starred in Showtime's "The Tudors", said that he had to consume at least 5,000 calories a day to get in the shape right for the role. "You've got to eat protein first, then a little bit of carbs. You've gotta keep your hunger levels going," he told Total Film, adding "I'm training two and a half hours a day, pushing my body beyond its normal limits, putting on a lot of muscle mass and just making myself look like Superman."
The superhero film which is directed by Zack Snyder will hit theaters in 2013. Screenplay was written by David S. Goyer and developed from a story by Goyer and Christopher Nolan.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce