The Superman Costume in 'Man of Steel' Revealed
The first photograph from studio Warner Brothers on "Man of Steel" reveals how the new Superman will look like. Henry Cavill posed in front of a busted bank vault in the iconic suit which is now scale-like and rather shiny.
Cavill, who starred in Showtime's "The Tudors", said that he had to consume at least 5,000 calories a day to get in the shape right for the role. "You've got to eat protein first, then a little bit of carbs. You've gotta keep your hunger levels going," he told Total Film, adding "I'm training two and a half hours a day, pushing my body beyond its normal limits, putting on a lot of muscle mass and just making myself look like Superman."
The superhero film which is directed by Zack Snyder will hit theaters in 2013. Screenplay was written by David S. Goyer and developed from a story by Goyer and Christopher Nolan.
More Man of Steel News
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?