Kate Middleton, Lady GaGa and More Named Best-Dressed
Kate Middleton and Lady GaGa may not be in the same league of fashion but they are both found on the same page of Vanity Fair's International Best-Dressed List. The September issue of the magazine presented its 72nd selection which includes a number of people with different styles.
This is not Middleton's first appearance on the list for she once earned a spot in 2008. Her wedding to the Royal Prince William this year put her back in the spotlight. The nude Reiss dress she wore in May became so popular that the label's website crashed due to high demand from her fans.
Joining Middleton and GaGa in the fashion hall of fame are First Lady Michelle Obama, French First Lady Carla Bruni-Sarkozy, Carey Mulligan, Justin Timberlake, Armie Hammer, Janelle Monae, and Colin Firth. Bruni-Sarkozy is taking her fourth turn this year while the last four names are new on the list.
The magazine has released only a tease of the full list.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl