Kate Middleton, Lady GaGa and More Named Best-Dressed
Kate Middleton and Lady GaGa may not be in the same league of fashion but they are both found on the same page of Vanity Fair's International Best-Dressed List. The September issue of the magazine presented its 72nd selection which includes a number of people with different styles.
This is not Middleton's first appearance on the list for she once earned a spot in 2008. Her wedding to the Royal Prince William this year put her back in the spotlight. The nude Reiss dress she wore in May became so popular that the label's website crashed due to high demand from her fans.
Joining Middleton and GaGa in the fashion hall of fame are First Lady Michelle Obama, French First Lady Carla Bruni-Sarkozy, Carey Mulligan, Justin Timberlake, Armie Hammer, Janelle Monae, and Colin Firth. Bruni-Sarkozy is taking her fourth turn this year while the last four names are new on the list.
The magazine has released only a tease of the full list.
More Kate Middleton News
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event