Kate Middleton, Lady GaGa and More Named Best-Dressed
Kate Middleton and Lady GaGa may not be in the same league of fashion but they are both found on the same page of Vanity Fair's International Best-Dressed List. The September issue of the magazine presented its 72nd selection which includes a number of people with different styles.
This is not Middleton's first appearance on the list for she once earned a spot in 2008. Her wedding to the Royal Prince William this year put her back in the spotlight. The nude Reiss dress she wore in May became so popular that the label's website crashed due to high demand from her fans.
Joining Middleton and GaGa in the fashion hall of fame are First Lady Michelle Obama, French First Lady Carla Bruni-Sarkozy, Carey Mulligan, Justin Timberlake, Armie Hammer, Janelle Monae, and Colin Firth. Bruni-Sarkozy is taking her fourth turn this year while the last four names are new on the list.
The magazine has released only a tease of the full list.
More Kate Middleton News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3