Kate Middleton, Lady GaGa and More Named Best-Dressed
Kate Middleton and Lady GaGa may not be in the same league of fashion but they are both found on the same page of Vanity Fair's International Best-Dressed List. The September issue of the magazine presented its 72nd selection which includes a number of people with different styles.
This is not Middleton's first appearance on the list for she once earned a spot in 2008. Her wedding to the Royal Prince William this year put her back in the spotlight. The nude Reiss dress she wore in May became so popular that the label's website crashed due to high demand from her fans.
Joining Middleton and GaGa in the fashion hall of fame are First Lady Michelle Obama, French First Lady Carla Bruni-Sarkozy, Carey Mulligan, Justin Timberlake, Armie Hammer, Janelle Monae, and Colin Firth. Bruni-Sarkozy is taking her fourth turn this year while the last four names are new on the list.
The magazine has released only a tease of the full list.
More Kate Middleton News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs