Kelly Osbourne Labels Christina Aguilera 'Fat B***h'
Kelly Osbourne obviously still bears a grudge against Christina Aguilera. During a recent episode of E!'s "Fashion Police", the TV personality threw personal insults at the "Not Myself Tonight" singer, calling her "fat b***h" when criticizing the Givenchy LBD she wore to an event in Munich, Germany in July.
"Maybe she is just becoming the fat b***h she was born to be," said Kelly after Joan Rivers commented, "She looks like Snooki's Scandinavian cousin. It's a pretty dress but she's stuffed into it." The 26-year-old added, "I don't know. She was a c**t to me. And she bought my house!"
The daughter of rocker Ozzy Osbourne, who once weighed "almost 160" pounds, didn't stop her digs there. She went on to add, "She called me fat for so many f***ing years, so you know what? F**k you! You're fat too."
The long-running feud between Kelly and Christina began in 2002 when the former criticized the latter on her family's reality show "The Osbournes". In November the next year, a skit of Christina throwing darts at Kelly's photo was aired at the MTV Europe Music Awards.
Kelly herself has had her own share of weight struggles. Last year, she shared to Us Weekly, "I took more hell for being fat than I did for being an absolute raging drug addict. I will never understand that." Her stint on "Dancing With the Stars" has helped her shed more than 48 pounds, and she has since kept it off.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars