Kelly Osbourne Labels Christina Aguilera 'Fat B***h'
Kelly Osbourne obviously still bears a grudge against Christina Aguilera. During a recent episode of E!'s "Fashion Police", the TV personality threw personal insults at the "Not Myself Tonight" singer, calling her "fat b***h" when criticizing the Givenchy LBD she wore to an event in Munich, Germany in July.
"Maybe she is just becoming the fat b***h she was born to be," said Kelly after Joan Rivers commented, "She looks like Snooki's Scandinavian cousin. It's a pretty dress but she's stuffed into it." The 26-year-old added, "I don't know. She was a c**t to me. And she bought my house!"
The daughter of rocker Ozzy Osbourne, who once weighed "almost 160" pounds, didn't stop her digs there. She went on to add, "She called me fat for so many f***ing years, so you know what? F**k you! You're fat too."
The long-running feud between Kelly and Christina began in 2002 when the former criticized the latter on her family's reality show "The Osbournes". In November the next year, a skit of Christina throwing darts at Kelly's photo was aired at the MTV Europe Music Awards.
Kelly herself has had her own share of weight struggles. Last year, she shared to Us Weekly, "I took more hell for being fat than I did for being an absolute raging drug addict. I will never understand that." Her stint on "Dancing With the Stars" has helped her shed more than 48 pounds, and she has since kept it off.
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says