Kelly Osbourne Labels Christina Aguilera 'Fat B***h'
Kelly Osbourne obviously still bears a grudge against Christina Aguilera. During a recent episode of E!'s "Fashion Police", the TV personality threw personal insults at the "Not Myself Tonight" singer, calling her "fat b***h" when criticizing the Givenchy LBD she wore to an event in Munich, Germany in July.
"Maybe she is just becoming the fat b***h she was born to be," said Kelly after Joan Rivers commented, "She looks like Snooki's Scandinavian cousin. It's a pretty dress but she's stuffed into it." The 26-year-old added, "I don't know. She was a c**t to me. And she bought my house!"
The daughter of rocker Ozzy Osbourne, who once weighed "almost 160" pounds, didn't stop her digs there. She went on to add, "She called me fat for so many f***ing years, so you know what? F**k you! You're fat too."
The long-running feud between Kelly and Christina began in 2002 when the former criticized the latter on her family's reality show "The Osbournes". In November the next year, a skit of Christina throwing darts at Kelly's photo was aired at the MTV Europe Music Awards.
Kelly herself has had her own share of weight struggles. Last year, she shared to Us Weekly, "I took more hell for being fat than I did for being an absolute raging drug addict. I will never understand that." Her stint on "Dancing With the Stars" has helped her shed more than 48 pounds, and she has since kept it off.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign