Pictures: America Ferrera Dons Police Uniform on 'End of Watch' Set
The first look at America Ferrera as a police officer in movie "End of Watch" has been revealed in some on-set pictures. Sporting the law enforcement uniform, the former star of "Ugly Betty" was armed with a nightstick, and wore her hair in a tight bun.
Her co-star Jake Gyllenhaal was also spotted on location. The actor who shaved his head completely bald for his role in the film was snapped wearing his police outfit as well. The "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" hunk additionally hid his eyes behind black shades.
Beside starring Ferrera and Gyllenhaal, the action drama is also supported by such actors as Michael Pena, Anna Kendrick, Natalie Martinez and Cody Horn. Directed by David Ayer, it will revolve around a gritty drama that follows the friendship between longtime partners. Its release date is still to be determined.
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser