Pictures: America Ferrera Dons Police Uniform on 'End of Watch' Set
The first look at America Ferrera as a police officer in movie "End of Watch" has been revealed in some on-set pictures. Sporting the law enforcement uniform, the former star of "Ugly Betty" was armed with a nightstick, and wore her hair in a tight bun.
Her co-star Jake Gyllenhaal was also spotted on location. The actor who shaved his head completely bald for his role in the film was snapped wearing his police outfit as well. The "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" hunk additionally hid his eyes behind black shades.
Beside starring Ferrera and Gyllenhaal, the action drama is also supported by such actors as Michael Pena, Anna Kendrick, Natalie Martinez and Cody Horn. Directed by David Ayer, it will revolve around a gritty drama that follows the friendship between longtime partners. Its release date is still to be determined.
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl