Pictures: America Ferrera Dons Police Uniform on 'End of Watch' Set
The first look at America Ferrera as a police officer in movie "End of Watch" has been revealed in some on-set pictures. Sporting the law enforcement uniform, the former star of "Ugly Betty" was armed with a nightstick, and wore her hair in a tight bun.
Her co-star Jake Gyllenhaal was also spotted on location. The actor who shaved his head completely bald for his role in the film was snapped wearing his police outfit as well. The "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" hunk additionally hid his eyes behind black shades.
Beside starring Ferrera and Gyllenhaal, the action drama is also supported by such actors as Michael Pena, Anna Kendrick, Natalie Martinez and Cody Horn. Directed by David Ayer, it will revolve around a gritty drama that follows the friendship between longtime partners. Its release date is still to be determined.
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace's Murder Trial Begins, His Chilling Line Before the Shooting Is Revealed
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Civil War' and 'Batman v Superman' Dominate Movie Nomination
- 'The Voice' Crowns the Winner, Cee-Lo Green Returns in Star-Studded Finale
- Check Out Christina Aguilera's Powerful Duet With Ariana Grande on 'The Voice'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Who Wins the Mirror Ball Trophy?
- Niall Horan Blasts 'Abusive' Fans Who Keep Him 'Awake at Night'
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory