Pictures: America Ferrera Dons Police Uniform on 'End of Watch' Set
The first look at America Ferrera as a police officer in movie "End of Watch" has been revealed in some on-set pictures. Sporting the law enforcement uniform, the former star of "Ugly Betty" was armed with a nightstick, and wore her hair in a tight bun.
Her co-star Jake Gyllenhaal was also spotted on location. The actor who shaved his head completely bald for his role in the film was snapped wearing his police outfit as well. The "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" hunk additionally hid his eyes behind black shades.
Beside starring Ferrera and Gyllenhaal, the action drama is also supported by such actors as Michael Pena, Anna Kendrick, Natalie Martinez and Cody Horn. Directed by David Ayer, it will revolve around a gritty drama that follows the friendship between longtime partners. Its release date is still to be determined.
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC