Pictures: America Ferrera Dons Police Uniform on 'End of Watch' Set
The first look at America Ferrera as a police officer in movie "End of Watch" has been revealed in some on-set pictures. Sporting the law enforcement uniform, the former star of "Ugly Betty" was armed with a nightstick, and wore her hair in a tight bun.
Her co-star Jake Gyllenhaal was also spotted on location. The actor who shaved his head completely bald for his role in the film was snapped wearing his police outfit as well. The "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" hunk additionally hid his eyes behind black shades.
Beside starring Ferrera and Gyllenhaal, the action drama is also supported by such actors as Michael Pena, Anna Kendrick, Natalie Martinez and Cody Horn. Directed by David Ayer, it will revolve around a gritty drama that follows the friendship between longtime partners. Its release date is still to be determined.
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern