'Big Brother' to Bring Back Evicted Houseguest
It turns out "Big Brother 13" still has another twist kept in store. After welcoming back six former contestants in the season premiere, the show will allegedly bring back one houseguest who has been evicted earlier this season.
The news surfaces after "Big Brother" fan site Hamster Watch noticed an accidentally posted early poll for this week's America's Vote. Based on the screengrab taken by the site, people are given a chance to see their favorite again on the show by voting on one of the first four evicted HGs.
Since Cassi, Dominic and Keith have been sent packing, their pictures are displayed on the poll along with, interestingly, Brendon's. Brendon is actually still on the show although he is nominated with Rachel by current HOH Daniele this week.
Brendon won The Power of Veto on Wednesday, August 3, but he used it to save Rachel instead of himself. Thus, Daniele chose Jordan as a replacement. The fourth evicted Houseguest will be revealed on Thursday (August 4) episode.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle