'Big Brother' to Bring Back Evicted Houseguest
It turns out "Big Brother 13" still has another twist kept in store. After welcoming back six former contestants in the season premiere, the show will allegedly bring back one houseguest who has been evicted earlier this season.
The news surfaces after "Big Brother" fan site Hamster Watch noticed an accidentally posted early poll for this week's America's Vote. Based on the screengrab taken by the site, people are given a chance to see their favorite again on the show by voting on one of the first four evicted HGs.
Since Cassi, Dominic and Keith have been sent packing, their pictures are displayed on the poll along with, interestingly, Brendon's. Brendon is actually still on the show although he is nominated with Rachel by current HOH Daniele this week.
Brendon won The Power of Veto on Wednesday, August 3, but he used it to save Rachel instead of himself. Thus, Daniele chose Jordan as a replacement. The fourth evicted Houseguest will be revealed on Thursday (August 4) episode.
More Big Brother News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen