'Big Brother' to Bring Back Evicted Houseguest
It turns out "Big Brother 13" still has another twist kept in store. After welcoming back six former contestants in the season premiere, the show will allegedly bring back one houseguest who has been evicted earlier this season.
The news surfaces after "Big Brother" fan site Hamster Watch noticed an accidentally posted early poll for this week's America's Vote. Based on the screengrab taken by the site, people are given a chance to see their favorite again on the show by voting on one of the first four evicted HGs.
Since Cassi, Dominic and Keith have been sent packing, their pictures are displayed on the poll along with, interestingly, Brendon's. Brendon is actually still on the show although he is nominated with Rachel by current HOH Daniele this week.
Brendon won The Power of Veto on Wednesday, August 3, but he used it to save Rachel instead of himself. Thus, Daniele chose Jordan as a replacement. The fourth evicted Houseguest will be revealed on Thursday (August 4) episode.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'