'Big Brother' to Bring Back Evicted Houseguest
It turns out "Big Brother 13" still has another twist kept in store. After welcoming back six former contestants in the season premiere, the show will allegedly bring back one houseguest who has been evicted earlier this season.
The news surfaces after "Big Brother" fan site Hamster Watch noticed an accidentally posted early poll for this week's America's Vote. Based on the screengrab taken by the site, people are given a chance to see their favorite again on the show by voting on one of the first four evicted HGs.
Since Cassi, Dominic and Keith have been sent packing, their pictures are displayed on the poll along with, interestingly, Brendon's. Brendon is actually still on the show although he is nominated with Rachel by current HOH Daniele this week.
Brendon won The Power of Veto on Wednesday, August 3, but he used it to save Rachel instead of himself. Thus, Daniele chose Jordan as a replacement. The fourth evicted Houseguest will be revealed on Thursday (August 4) episode.
More Big Brother News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked