'Big Brother' to Bring Back Evicted Houseguest
It turns out "Big Brother 13" still has another twist kept in store. After welcoming back six former contestants in the season premiere, the show will allegedly bring back one houseguest who has been evicted earlier this season.
The news surfaces after "Big Brother" fan site Hamster Watch noticed an accidentally posted early poll for this week's America's Vote. Based on the screengrab taken by the site, people are given a chance to see their favorite again on the show by voting on one of the first four evicted HGs.
Since Cassi, Dominic and Keith have been sent packing, their pictures are displayed on the poll along with, interestingly, Brendon's. Brendon is actually still on the show although he is nominated with Rachel by current HOH Daniele this week.
Brendon won The Power of Veto on Wednesday, August 3, but he used it to save Rachel instead of himself. Thus, Daniele chose Jordan as a replacement. The fourth evicted Houseguest will be revealed on Thursday (August 4) episode.
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account