Ali Fedotowsky Cries Over Decision to Postpone Wedding
It will be a little longer before Ali Fedotowsky finally ties the knot with fiance Roberto Martinez. The Season 6 star of "The Bachelorette" had to put her wedding to Roberto on hold because of an injury to her femur, and revealed in an interview with PEOPLE that she did cry over the decision.
"We had a date set, and that date has now passed," the 26-year-old said on Tuesday, August 2. "The decision to postpone [the wedding] was very difficult. I definitely shed some tears." On why she took the decision, she explained, "I want to walk down the aisle. I don't want to limp down the aisle."
Although Ali and Roberto had to push back the big day, they spent their would-be wedding day together. "It was one of the best days we've had, just me and him," she gushed. "In my mind, Roberto is my husband. We live together; we do everything together; we plan for the future together; we fight just like a good old married couple. The only thing that's not saying 'I'm married' is another ring on my finger and a piece of paper."
Ali fractured her femur while kickboxing back in June. About the injury, she explained to fellow "Bachelorette" star Trista Sutter as tweeting, "I fractured my femur and have a osteochondral defect in my knee. Such a bummer." The reality starlet underwent surgery in July and has been doing physical therapy.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip