Ali Fedotowsky Cries Over Decision to Postpone Wedding
It will be a little longer before Ali Fedotowsky finally ties the knot with fiance Roberto Martinez. The Season 6 star of "The Bachelorette" had to put her wedding to Roberto on hold because of an injury to her femur, and revealed in an interview with PEOPLE that she did cry over the decision.
"We had a date set, and that date has now passed," the 26-year-old said on Tuesday, August 2. "The decision to postpone [the wedding] was very difficult. I definitely shed some tears." On why she took the decision, she explained, "I want to walk down the aisle. I don't want to limp down the aisle."
Although Ali and Roberto had to push back the big day, they spent their would-be wedding day together. "It was one of the best days we've had, just me and him," she gushed. "In my mind, Roberto is my husband. We live together; we do everything together; we plan for the future together; we fight just like a good old married couple. The only thing that's not saying 'I'm married' is another ring on my finger and a piece of paper."
Ali fractured her femur while kickboxing back in June. About the injury, she explained to fellow "Bachelorette" star Trista Sutter as tweeting, "I fractured my femur and have a osteochondral defect in my knee. Such a bummer." The reality starlet underwent surgery in July and has been doing physical therapy.
More Ali Fedotowsky News
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'