Ali Fedotowsky Cries Over Decision to Postpone Wedding
It will be a little longer before Ali Fedotowsky finally ties the knot with fiance Roberto Martinez. The Season 6 star of "The Bachelorette" had to put her wedding to Roberto on hold because of an injury to her femur, and revealed in an interview with PEOPLE that she did cry over the decision.
"We had a date set, and that date has now passed," the 26-year-old said on Tuesday, August 2. "The decision to postpone [the wedding] was very difficult. I definitely shed some tears." On why she took the decision, she explained, "I want to walk down the aisle. I don't want to limp down the aisle."
Although Ali and Roberto had to push back the big day, they spent their would-be wedding day together. "It was one of the best days we've had, just me and him," she gushed. "In my mind, Roberto is my husband. We live together; we do everything together; we plan for the future together; we fight just like a good old married couple. The only thing that's not saying 'I'm married' is another ring on my finger and a piece of paper."
Ali fractured her femur while kickboxing back in June. About the injury, she explained to fellow "Bachelorette" star Trista Sutter as tweeting, "I fractured my femur and have a osteochondral defect in my knee. Such a bummer." The reality starlet underwent surgery in July and has been doing physical therapy.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered