Ali Fedotowsky Cries Over Decision to Postpone Wedding
It will be a little longer before Ali Fedotowsky finally ties the knot with fiance Roberto Martinez. The Season 6 star of "The Bachelorette" had to put her wedding to Roberto on hold because of an injury to her femur, and revealed in an interview with PEOPLE that she did cry over the decision.
"We had a date set, and that date has now passed," the 26-year-old said on Tuesday, August 2. "The decision to postpone [the wedding] was very difficult. I definitely shed some tears." On why she took the decision, she explained, "I want to walk down the aisle. I don't want to limp down the aisle."
Although Ali and Roberto had to push back the big day, they spent their would-be wedding day together. "It was one of the best days we've had, just me and him," she gushed. "In my mind, Roberto is my husband. We live together; we do everything together; we plan for the future together; we fight just like a good old married couple. The only thing that's not saying 'I'm married' is another ring on my finger and a piece of paper."
Ali fractured her femur while kickboxing back in June. About the injury, she explained to fellow "Bachelorette" star Trista Sutter as tweeting, "I fractured my femur and have a osteochondral defect in my knee. Such a bummer." The reality starlet underwent surgery in July and has been doing physical therapy.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'