Gwyneth Paltrow Admits Marriage to Chris Martin Isn't All Rosy
While she keeps her relationship with Chris Martin private, Gwyneth Paltrow has admitted that their marriage life isn't always perfect. In the September issue of Elle magazine, the 38-year-old Oscar winner addressed the constant break-up rumors surrounding the two of them.
Instead of just plainly debunking the speculations, the actress playing Holly Holliday on "Glee" confessed, "Sometimes it's hard being with someone for a long time. We go through periods that aren't all rosy." She added, "I always say, life is long and you never know what's going to happen."
"If, God forbid, we were ever not to be together, I respect him so much as the father of my children. Like, I made such a good choice," she elaborated further. "He's such a good dad. You can never be relaxed or smug and think, I've got this thing. That's also part of it - keeping yourself on your toes. I'm not going to take this for granted."
Having said that, the "Iron Man" beauty opened up about the reason why she doesn't go to Chris for advice on musical career. "[He's] a musical genius," she gushed about her Coldplay frontman husband. "It's like living with Picasso, and being like, 'Should I make a little something-something?' "
Gwyneth met Chris three weeks after her father Bruce Paltrow passed away in October 2002, and got married in December 2003. They kept their marriage out of the spotlight, and she explained simply in the interview, "He makes music for his fans, and he doesn't want people to conjure a lame famous couple when they're getting into his music. I get it."
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic