Ashley Hebert's Sister Feels Like a Jerk for Judging J.P. Rosenbaum
Ashley Hebert's sister has definitely sung a different tune of J.P. Rosenbaum now that he is engaged to "The Bachelorette" star. After offering her apology to J.P. during the "After the Final Rose" special for telling him he wasn't a good match, Chrystie Corns opened up to PEOPLE how she really feels about it.
"I'm totally apologetic, I feel like a jerk," Chrystie admitted. She claimed they are now "the best of friends", but revealed with a laugh that J.P. isn't letting her go easily. "I want to make it up to him but he won't let me forget it," she shared. "J.P. says if he has anything to do with it I'm going to have to fight for the right to be maid of honor."
Accepting that she "made a big mistake", Chrystie explained on what changed her mind. "As I started watching the season, however, it's very clear to me that J.P. was the one. He was the best choice," she said. "What I didn't take into consideration at that point was that she had been on this eight-week journey and she was really tired."
While Chrystie has nothing but praise for J.P., a new report suggested that the New York-based construction manager dumped Ashley before the finale. One source said he got jealous seeing Ashley with the other guys on "The Bachelorette", while another blamed distance and secret status of their relationship for the break-up.
A friend told Life & Style magazine, "J.P. ended it. It just wasn't working out, and when J.P. is upset about something, he'll just say, 'Okay, it's over.' " Still, the so-called pal noted, "A few days later, they got back together. Since they patched things up and their engagement is out in the open now, they've got new hope and are looking forward to living together."
More The Bachelorette News
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day