Ashley Hebert's Sister Feels Like a Jerk for Judging J.P. Rosenbaum
Ashley Hebert's sister has definitely sung a different tune of J.P. Rosenbaum now that he is engaged to "The Bachelorette" star. After offering her apology to J.P. during the "After the Final Rose" special for telling him he wasn't a good match, Chrystie Corns opened up to PEOPLE how she really feels about it.
"I'm totally apologetic, I feel like a jerk," Chrystie admitted. She claimed they are now "the best of friends", but revealed with a laugh that J.P. isn't letting her go easily. "I want to make it up to him but he won't let me forget it," she shared. "J.P. says if he has anything to do with it I'm going to have to fight for the right to be maid of honor."
Accepting that she "made a big mistake", Chrystie explained on what changed her mind. "As I started watching the season, however, it's very clear to me that J.P. was the one. He was the best choice," she said. "What I didn't take into consideration at that point was that she had been on this eight-week journey and she was really tired."
While Chrystie has nothing but praise for J.P., a new report suggested that the New York-based construction manager dumped Ashley before the finale. One source said he got jealous seeing Ashley with the other guys on "The Bachelorette", while another blamed distance and secret status of their relationship for the break-up.
A friend told Life & Style magazine, "J.P. ended it. It just wasn't working out, and when J.P. is upset about something, he'll just say, 'Okay, it's over.' " Still, the so-called pal noted, "A few days later, they got back together. Since they patched things up and their engagement is out in the open now, they've got new hope and are looking forward to living together."
More The Bachelorette News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special