'Glee' Wants Mean Girls, Big Linebacker and Geometry Teacher
New Directions' kids may have to be prepared for interventions coming from more new characters. TVLine has learned that "Glee" is casting four roles for season 3, and two of them are described as mean girls.
Sugar is an affluent, self-confident student who cannot sing. She will be seen as a high school version of former "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Danielle Staub. Meanwhile, Sheila is a tattooed rocker chick who is described as a modern-day Joan Jett.
Another new character is a guy who has been said to be dating Mercedes over the summer. His name is Bubba and he is a linebacker with a big figure. The McKinley High students will also welcome Nancy Bletheim, a geometry teacher in her 60s who doesn't care for the arts.
There is still no word on whether "The Glee Project" winner will take one of these roles. Previously, the show was reported adding a character who can sing like Adele and Susan Boyle, and another student who can sing all kinds of music.
"Glee" season 3 will premiere this fall on Tuesday, September 20 at 8 P.M. ET/PT on FOX.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His 'SNL' Debut