Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone Had a Sleepover
The whisper about a romance between co-stars Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone is getting louder. Us Weekly reported that the young stars had a sleep-over right after promoting "The Amazing Spider-Man" at the San Diego Comic Con back in July.
A source said that Garfield and Stone spent a cozy evening in a corner banquette at a West Hollywood hotel bar on July 25. They arrived at the place at around 10:50 P.M., had snacks and drinks in companion of an intimate conversation. Garfield then told the waiter to put the bill in his room and both later headed for the elevator.
These two sparked dating rumors in June as the filming brought them closer. They also acted flirty when attending this year's MTV Movie Awards together. However, a source told Us that the couple won't show a PDA anytime soon because it's "very hush-hush!"
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son