Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone Had a Sleepover
The whisper about a romance between co-stars Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone is getting louder. Us Weekly reported that the young stars had a sleep-over right after promoting "The Amazing Spider-Man" at the San Diego Comic Con back in July.
A source said that Garfield and Stone spent a cozy evening in a corner banquette at a West Hollywood hotel bar on July 25. They arrived at the place at around 10:50 P.M., had snacks and drinks in companion of an intimate conversation. Garfield then told the waiter to put the bill in his room and both later headed for the elevator.
These two sparked dating rumors in June as the filming brought them closer. They also acted flirty when attending this year's MTV Movie Awards together. However, a source told Us that the couple won't show a PDA anytime soon because it's "very hush-hush!"
More Andrew Garfield News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective