Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone Had a Sleepover
The whisper about a romance between co-stars Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone is getting louder. Us Weekly reported that the young stars had a sleep-over right after promoting "The Amazing Spider-Man" at the San Diego Comic Con back in July.
A source said that Garfield and Stone spent a cozy evening in a corner banquette at a West Hollywood hotel bar on July 25. They arrived at the place at around 10:50 P.M., had snacks and drinks in companion of an intimate conversation. Garfield then told the waiter to put the bill in his room and both later headed for the elevator.
These two sparked dating rumors in June as the filming brought them closer. They also acted flirty when attending this year's MTV Movie Awards together. However, a source told Us that the couple won't show a PDA anytime soon because it's "very hush-hush!"
More Andrew Garfield News
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio