Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone Had a Sleepover
The whisper about a romance between co-stars Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone is getting louder. Us Weekly reported that the young stars had a sleep-over right after promoting "The Amazing Spider-Man" at the San Diego Comic Con back in July.
A source said that Garfield and Stone spent a cozy evening in a corner banquette at a West Hollywood hotel bar on July 25. They arrived at the place at around 10:50 P.M., had snacks and drinks in companion of an intimate conversation. Garfield then told the waiter to put the bill in his room and both later headed for the elevator.
These two sparked dating rumors in June as the filming brought them closer. They also acted flirty when attending this year's MTV Movie Awards together. However, a source told Us that the couple won't show a PDA anytime soon because it's "very hush-hush!"
More Andrew Garfield News
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI