Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone Had a Sleepover
The whisper about a romance between co-stars Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone is getting louder. Us Weekly reported that the young stars had a sleep-over right after promoting "The Amazing Spider-Man" at the San Diego Comic Con back in July.
A source said that Garfield and Stone spent a cozy evening in a corner banquette at a West Hollywood hotel bar on July 25. They arrived at the place at around 10:50 P.M., had snacks and drinks in companion of an intimate conversation. Garfield then told the waiter to put the bill in his room and both later headed for the elevator.
These two sparked dating rumors in June as the filming brought them closer. They also acted flirty when attending this year's MTV Movie Awards together. However, a source told Us that the couple won't show a PDA anytime soon because it's "very hush-hush!"
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'