The Situation Signed by Clothing Company and Sued by Another
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino goes from "Jersey Shore" star to fashion designer. FLOW Formal, a New York based formal wear manufacturer, has signed the reality show star to create a line of tuxedos and formal wear that will appeal to younger people.
"This is great for us and great for the industry. [Tuxedos have] become an old man thing," the company's CEO, Brian Weintraub confirmed to TMZ. Sorrentino reportedly got a six-figure deal to design for the label and for his nickname "The Situation" to be used as the line's name.
Apart from tuxedos, collection will include slim fit shirts and accessories. The line would be available in February next year.
In somehow a contradictory situation, Gawker reported that Sorrentino is being sued by clothing company Dilligaf USA for not promoting his clothing line. The company produces a line of T-shirts for him but he allegedly ditched photo shoots, didn't wear the clothing in public and signed with other clothing labels. Responding to the lawsuit, Sorrentino said, "Do I look like I give a fuck?"
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert