The Situation Signed by Clothing Company and Sued by Another
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino goes from "Jersey Shore" star to fashion designer. FLOW Formal, a New York based formal wear manufacturer, has signed the reality show star to create a line of tuxedos and formal wear that will appeal to younger people.
"This is great for us and great for the industry. [Tuxedos have] become an old man thing," the company's CEO, Brian Weintraub confirmed to TMZ. Sorrentino reportedly got a six-figure deal to design for the label and for his nickname "The Situation" to be used as the line's name.
Apart from tuxedos, collection will include slim fit shirts and accessories. The line would be available in February next year.
In somehow a contradictory situation, Gawker reported that Sorrentino is being sued by clothing company Dilligaf USA for not promoting his clothing line. The company produces a line of T-shirts for him but he allegedly ditched photo shoots, didn't wear the clothing in public and signed with other clothing labels. Responding to the lawsuit, Sorrentino said, "Do I look like I give a fuck?"
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3