The Situation Signed by Clothing Company and Sued by Another
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino goes from "Jersey Shore" star to fashion designer. FLOW Formal, a New York based formal wear manufacturer, has signed the reality show star to create a line of tuxedos and formal wear that will appeal to younger people.
"This is great for us and great for the industry. [Tuxedos have] become an old man thing," the company's CEO, Brian Weintraub confirmed to TMZ. Sorrentino reportedly got a six-figure deal to design for the label and for his nickname "The Situation" to be used as the line's name.
Apart from tuxedos, collection will include slim fit shirts and accessories. The line would be available in February next year.
In somehow a contradictory situation, Gawker reported that Sorrentino is being sued by clothing company Dilligaf USA for not promoting his clothing line. The company produces a line of T-shirts for him but he allegedly ditched photo shoots, didn't wear the clothing in public and signed with other clothing labels. Responding to the lawsuit, Sorrentino said, "Do I look like I give a fuck?"
More The Situation News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'