Alec Baldwin Back to Hosting Duty on 'Saturday Night Live'
While reporting about the possibility of Alec Baldwin not returning to "30 Rock", NY Times dished out that the actor has been tapped to host "Saturday Night Live" again. Baldwin would return to the variety show this fall and it would be his 16th time taking the duty.
Baldwin is included in Saturday Night Live's Five Timer's Club, aka a list of celebrities who have hosted more than five times. He is in the first place, in tie with Steve Martin who hosted the Oscars with him last year.
At the same time, it is said that "Bridesmaids" and "Mike & Molly" star Melissa McCarthy is also hired to host the new season of "SNL". The breakout star is assigned for the 37th season's second episode. Meanwhile, executive producer Lorne Michaels confirmed that the entire cast would return.
Michaels also talked about the involvement of Baldwin in the Emmy-winning "30 Rock". Although the actor had hinted his exit, Michaels said, "I would hope he would want to go on. But we're going to keep doing the show."
More Saturday Night Live News
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set