Alec Baldwin Back to Hosting Duty on 'Saturday Night Live'
While reporting about the possibility of Alec Baldwin not returning to "30 Rock", NY Times dished out that the actor has been tapped to host "Saturday Night Live" again. Baldwin would return to the variety show this fall and it would be his 16th time taking the duty.
Baldwin is included in Saturday Night Live's Five Timer's Club, aka a list of celebrities who have hosted more than five times. He is in the first place, in tie with Steve Martin who hosted the Oscars with him last year.
At the same time, it is said that "Bridesmaids" and "Mike & Molly" star Melissa McCarthy is also hired to host the new season of "SNL". The breakout star is assigned for the 37th season's second episode. Meanwhile, executive producer Lorne Michaels confirmed that the entire cast would return.
Michaels also talked about the involvement of Baldwin in the Emmy-winning "30 Rock". Although the actor had hinted his exit, Michaels said, "I would hope he would want to go on. But we're going to keep doing the show."
More Saturday Night Live News
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too