Beyonce Knowles on Set of Her 'Party' Music Video
Fresh off "Watch the Throne" listening party in New York, Beyonce Knowles went to South Brunswick to film a music video for her next single. Rumor has it, the R&B diva shot the visuals in the rural parts of New Jersey for Andre Benjamin-assisted song "Party".
Queen Bey was all smiles, waving to onlookers around the area when they took her pictures. She was joined by her singer sister Solange Knowles and her former Destiny's Child member Kelly Rowland on the set, but there is no word about possible cameos for the two.
Storyline of the upcoming clip is still scarce, but rumor mentioned that it might carry retro theme. The dancers spotted on location were indeed seen wearing flashy fashions which included vibrant dresses and colorful make-ups. Beyonce herself is spotted wearing a headband.
Beside preparing "Party" video, Beyonce also is going to release an alternate clip for "Best I Never Had" which will be filled with wedding footage sent by her fans. Also, she's scheduled to film a video for "Countdown" with "Sweet Dreams" director Adria Petty.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer