Waka Flocka Flame Busted Again for Marijuana Possession
Waka Flocka Flame seems unable to keep himself out of trouble with the law. Less than two weeks after he was arrested in New York City for criminal possession of marijuana, the "Hard in da Paint" rapper found himself detained yet again after police in Georgia found weed in his car.
TMZ reported that the 25-year-old, whose real name is Juaquin Malphurs, was pulled over for a routine traffic violation on Tuesday, August 2. When officers smelled a scent of weed from his White Chevy Tahoe, they placed him in handcuffs and searched the vehicle only to find "a small amount of marijuana" on the floor.
The "No Hands" hitmaker was then cited for possession of less than one ounce of weed and failure to wear a seatbelt. It was said that he was reportedly "very cooperative" throughout the procedure, before being released.
On his Big Apple arrest, MTV's RapFix previously reported that Waka was busted in the parking lot of the Coliseum Mall in Queens on Saturday, July 23. He was released the next day without being charged with any crime. "I'm finna jump on my flight 2 Kc ....... sorry 2 da whole m town 4 not coming I had spend a nite n jail with no charge #onlybecauseirap," he tweeted afterward.
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two