Waka Flocka Flame Busted Again for Marijuana Possession
Waka Flocka Flame seems unable to keep himself out of trouble with the law. Less than two weeks after he was arrested in New York City for criminal possession of marijuana, the "Hard in da Paint" rapper found himself detained yet again after police in Georgia found weed in his car.
TMZ reported that the 25-year-old, whose real name is Juaquin Malphurs, was pulled over for a routine traffic violation on Tuesday, August 2. When officers smelled a scent of weed from his White Chevy Tahoe, they placed him in handcuffs and searched the vehicle only to find "a small amount of marijuana" on the floor.
The "No Hands" hitmaker was then cited for possession of less than one ounce of weed and failure to wear a seatbelt. It was said that he was reportedly "very cooperative" throughout the procedure, before being released.
On his Big Apple arrest, MTV's RapFix previously reported that Waka was busted in the parking lot of the Coliseum Mall in Queens on Saturday, July 23. He was released the next day without being charged with any crime. "I'm finna jump on my flight 2 Kc ....... sorry 2 da whole m town 4 not coming I had spend a nite n jail with no charge #onlybecauseirap," he tweeted afterward.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs