Waka Flocka Flame Busted Again for Marijuana Possession
Waka Flocka Flame seems unable to keep himself out of trouble with the law. Less than two weeks after he was arrested in New York City for criminal possession of marijuana, the "Hard in da Paint" rapper found himself detained yet again after police in Georgia found weed in his car.
TMZ reported that the 25-year-old, whose real name is Juaquin Malphurs, was pulled over for a routine traffic violation on Tuesday, August 2. When officers smelled a scent of weed from his White Chevy Tahoe, they placed him in handcuffs and searched the vehicle only to find "a small amount of marijuana" on the floor.
The "No Hands" hitmaker was then cited for possession of less than one ounce of weed and failure to wear a seatbelt. It was said that he was reportedly "very cooperative" throughout the procedure, before being released.
On his Big Apple arrest, MTV's RapFix previously reported that Waka was busted in the parking lot of the Coliseum Mall in Queens on Saturday, July 23. He was released the next day without being charged with any crime. "I'm finna jump on my flight 2 Kc ....... sorry 2 da whole m town 4 not coming I had spend a nite n jail with no charge #onlybecauseirap," he tweeted afterward.
More Waka Flocka Flame News
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic