Waka Flocka Flame Busted Again for Marijuana Possession
Waka Flocka Flame seems unable to keep himself out of trouble with the law. Less than two weeks after he was arrested in New York City for criminal possession of marijuana, the "Hard in da Paint" rapper found himself detained yet again after police in Georgia found weed in his car.
TMZ reported that the 25-year-old, whose real name is Juaquin Malphurs, was pulled over for a routine traffic violation on Tuesday, August 2. When officers smelled a scent of weed from his White Chevy Tahoe, they placed him in handcuffs and searched the vehicle only to find "a small amount of marijuana" on the floor.
The "No Hands" hitmaker was then cited for possession of less than one ounce of weed and failure to wear a seatbelt. It was said that he was reportedly "very cooperative" throughout the procedure, before being released.
On his Big Apple arrest, MTV's RapFix previously reported that Waka was busted in the parking lot of the Coliseum Mall in Queens on Saturday, July 23. He was released the next day without being charged with any crime. "I'm finna jump on my flight 2 Kc ....... sorry 2 da whole m town 4 not coming I had spend a nite n jail with no charge #onlybecauseirap," he tweeted afterward.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie