First Look at Joseph Gordon-Levitt on 'The Dark Knight Rises' Set
A new picture from "The Dark Knight Rises" set recently hit the web, revealing the first look at Joseph Gordon-Levitt on location. Taken from the shooting in Pittsburgh over the weekend, the image shows the "Inception" actor wearing a blue-navy small-plaid shirt with its sleeves rolled up to his elbows.
Gordon-Levitt is tapped to play John Blake, a Gotham City beat cop assigned to special duty under the command of Commissioner Gordon (Gary Oldman). That day, he supposedly filmed a scene with Marion Cotillard, who plays Miranda Tate, and Oldman in a judge's house. Cotillard is indeed spotted standing next to him on the set, and Oldman was snapped around the area as well.
A sequel to 2008's "The Dark Knight", this movie is planned for summer 2012 release. Christian Bale reprises his role as Bruce Wayne/Batman, and Christopher Nolan returns to directing seat. Tom Hardy is booked to tackle villainous Bane, and Anne Hathaway is added to portray Selina Kyle/Catwoman.
Plot details for the movie are still kept under wraps, but a few tidbits of what to expect from the superhero flick have already been shared in some on-set pictures and footage. There will be a jailbreak which leads a riot caused by a number of prisoners. At one point during the fiasco, Batman and Bane will come face to face in front of Gotham city hall during a snowy day.
Although Bane is set to be the bad guy, there might be another villain in the movie. The possible villain No. 2 is Miranda. It was reported that there is more to her than just a board member in Wayne Enterprises. The rumor emerged after she was snapped walking out of the city hall with a gun-armed soldier on her trail, and is pictured climbing the hood of Tumbler.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics