Samantha Ronson Not Acting Like Herself, Smirking in Mug Shot
Samantha Ronson made headlines after she got arrested on Monday (August 1) morning on suspicion of driving under the influence, but the news reportedly didn't surprise her friends. According to TMZ, friends of the celebrity deejay have been worried that she has "not been acting like herself" lately.
Words are, the former girlfriend of Lindsay Lohan has been "staying out longer hours and boozing more than ever" in the past couple of months. The gossip site additionally claimed that her behavior has even made Lindsay decide to minimize their contact, reasoning that the actress felt Sam would not be a positive influence.
Sam was placed under arrest outside Baker, California on Monday after refusing to submit to a breathalyzer test. The younger sister of music producer Mark Ronson was pulled over for speeding when driving her black Porsche home from Las Vegas. Her mug shot has since been released, unveiling the 33-year-old smirking at the camera.
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Photo Confirms James Franco's Casting
- Beyonce and Jay-Z 'Are in the Best Place in Their Marriage'