Samantha Ronson Not Acting Like Herself, Smirking in Mug Shot
Samantha Ronson made headlines after she got arrested on Monday (August 1) morning on suspicion of driving under the influence, but the news reportedly didn't surprise her friends. According to TMZ, friends of the celebrity deejay have been worried that she has "not been acting like herself" lately.
Words are, the former girlfriend of Lindsay Lohan has been "staying out longer hours and boozing more than ever" in the past couple of months. The gossip site additionally claimed that her behavior has even made Lindsay decide to minimize their contact, reasoning that the actress felt Sam would not be a positive influence.
Sam was placed under arrest outside Baker, California on Monday after refusing to submit to a breathalyzer test. The younger sister of music producer Mark Ronson was pulled over for speeding when driving her black Porsche home from Las Vegas. Her mug shot has since been released, unveiling the 33-year-old smirking at the camera.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns