Samantha Ronson Not Acting Like Herself, Smirking in Mug Shot
Samantha Ronson made headlines after she got arrested on Monday (August 1) morning on suspicion of driving under the influence, but the news reportedly didn't surprise her friends. According to TMZ, friends of the celebrity deejay have been worried that she has "not been acting like herself" lately.
Words are, the former girlfriend of Lindsay Lohan has been "staying out longer hours and boozing more than ever" in the past couple of months. The gossip site additionally claimed that her behavior has even made Lindsay decide to minimize their contact, reasoning that the actress felt Sam would not be a positive influence.
Sam was placed under arrest outside Baker, California on Monday after refusing to submit to a breathalyzer test. The younger sister of music producer Mark Ronson was pulled over for speeding when driving her black Porsche home from Las Vegas. Her mug shot has since been released, unveiling the 33-year-old smirking at the camera.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs