Samantha Ronson Not Acting Like Herself, Smirking in Mug Shot
Samantha Ronson made headlines after she got arrested on Monday (August 1) morning on suspicion of driving under the influence, but the news reportedly didn't surprise her friends. According to TMZ, friends of the celebrity deejay have been worried that she has "not been acting like herself" lately.
Words are, the former girlfriend of Lindsay Lohan has been "staying out longer hours and boozing more than ever" in the past couple of months. The gossip site additionally claimed that her behavior has even made Lindsay decide to minimize their contact, reasoning that the actress felt Sam would not be a positive influence.
Sam was placed under arrest outside Baker, California on Monday after refusing to submit to a breathalyzer test. The younger sister of music producer Mark Ronson was pulled over for speeding when driving her black Porsche home from Las Vegas. Her mug shot has since been released, unveiling the 33-year-old smirking at the camera.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'