Samantha Ronson Not Acting Like Herself, Smirking in Mug Shot
Samantha Ronson made headlines after she got arrested on Monday (August 1) morning on suspicion of driving under the influence, but the news reportedly didn't surprise her friends. According to TMZ, friends of the celebrity deejay have been worried that she has "not been acting like herself" lately.
Words are, the former girlfriend of Lindsay Lohan has been "staying out longer hours and boozing more than ever" in the past couple of months. The gossip site additionally claimed that her behavior has even made Lindsay decide to minimize their contact, reasoning that the actress felt Sam would not be a positive influence.
Sam was placed under arrest outside Baker, California on Monday after refusing to submit to a breathalyzer test. The younger sister of music producer Mark Ronson was pulled over for speeding when driving her black Porsche home from Las Vegas. Her mug shot has since been released, unveiling the 33-year-old smirking at the camera.
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?