'Bachelorette' Couple Ashley and J.P. Want No TV Wedding
Having said that they just want a humble, boring life together, Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum say no to TV marriage. The pair, who got engaged in the season finale of "The Bachelorette", have stated that they have no intention to follow in the footsteps of other reality show couples and tie the knot on the small screen.
"I don't think you'll be seeing us on TV unless you Tivoed those episodes," dentist student Ashley said during a press call on Tuesday afternoon, August 2. Supporting his fiancee's statement, J.P. added, "We talk about it in jest sometimes, but no real thought has gone into it."
When appearing on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!", Ashley also expressed hesitation to take part in other reality shows like fellow "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" contestants. "At this point, I feel like with everything that's happened, I'm so emotionally drained, the only thing I want to do is be in New York with him, and go for coffee in the morning, and just get back to that normal life," she reasoned.
As for their wedding which is planned to take place in 2012, they apparently have not prepared much for it. "We haven't given any serious thought to [the wedding]," J.P. admitted during the press call, before adding "We're not going to wait five years to get married, but we're going to take it one step at a time."
For now, Ashley and J.P. are focusing on their busy schedule, including Ashley's plan to complete her dental school and move to New York to live with the construction manager in a month. "I have no hesitation about moving in. I think we're ready for that. ... He cleaned out a closet for me. How sweet is that?" Ashley gushed.
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital