'Bachelorette' Couple Ashley and J.P. Want No TV Wedding
Having said that they just want a humble, boring life together, Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum say no to TV marriage. The pair, who got engaged in the season finale of "The Bachelorette", have stated that they have no intention to follow in the footsteps of other reality show couples and tie the knot on the small screen.
"I don't think you'll be seeing us on TV unless you Tivoed those episodes," dentist student Ashley said during a press call on Tuesday afternoon, August 2. Supporting his fiancee's statement, J.P. added, "We talk about it in jest sometimes, but no real thought has gone into it."
When appearing on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!", Ashley also expressed hesitation to take part in other reality shows like fellow "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" contestants. "At this point, I feel like with everything that's happened, I'm so emotionally drained, the only thing I want to do is be in New York with him, and go for coffee in the morning, and just get back to that normal life," she reasoned.
As for their wedding which is planned to take place in 2012, they apparently have not prepared much for it. "We haven't given any serious thought to [the wedding]," J.P. admitted during the press call, before adding "We're not going to wait five years to get married, but we're going to take it one step at a time."
For now, Ashley and J.P. are focusing on their busy schedule, including Ashley's plan to complete her dental school and move to New York to live with the construction manager in a month. "I have no hesitation about moving in. I think we're ready for that. ... He cleaned out a closet for me. How sweet is that?" Ashley gushed.
More The Bachelorette News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group